- Airbnb Vs Cruise I have offers from each of these companies, any insight is helpful. The Airbnb is substantially higher comp compared to the Cruise offer at current valuation, they also have a money making product and are close to IPO. Culture seems healthier at Airbnb too, and the office just felt significantly le
- Finally after 25 interviews I have 2 offers! Finally made it, below is the list of companies I was rejected by Dropbox -3 times Box Realtor eBay - 2 times Facebook - 4 times Google - 3 times Lyft Funding circle DoorDash Instacart Airbnb Game time LinkedIn Uber - 3 times Adobe Updater Upwork Ancestry New TC - 230k YOE - 5 yrs Edit
- Airbnb offer I recently got offer from Airbnb sfo for l5. Numbers: Base:215 Rsu: $800k Signing: 45 Profile: 6.5 yoe Microsoft 64, Seattle My recruiter told me that they will be giving rsus based on latest 409a valuation ($126.5 per rsu). I had heard that they usually give rsus based on latest funding round( w
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote Airbnb vs. Uber SWE Offers I have offers from Airbnb and Uber. Both in SF 2yoe Uber software engineer II 152k base 13.5k-27k annual cash bonus 52k-105k annual stock refresh 50k sign on bonus 9600 stock units / 4 years at 409a price (I think this equates ~390k over 4 years. Correct me if I am wrong) Airbnb L4 SWE: 180k base
- Series F startup options Hi, How much options should one expect from a series F startup worth 2b and 200m funding? Going to be employee #250 ish for a senior tech role (director type) reporting to VP. The options are not RSUs like Uber or Airbnb. TC: ~600 (b4 2019 refreshers and raise), M2 level
- Dream role or dream company? I have three offers, 2 for Product Manager roles and 1 for Manager, Tech Support. let's say salary part is similar for all three(+-5K) but all three companies are totally different from one another. let's call them company A B C, each from different verticals (A-recruiting, B-data automation & C-aer
- Stock buyback details For private companies that tend to push IPO as far as possible (because early investors and founders don't need IPO anymore to take money off the table...) it is fairly common for these unicorns to extend tender offers to their shareholders. I was interested into the technical details of these offe
- Startup looking to raise seed-round A High-potential and high-growth startup in Bay-area is raising funding for seed-round... looking for individual and angel-investors ... They are building a platform which is supposed to be like Airbnb for parking... If interested, Unicast me, will be happy to share further details...