- Joining VMware. Any tips? I suck at office politics. Leaving PayPal for same reason. Any tips to handle office politics better? I dont care too much about promotions or getting credit and just want to not get burned with office politics again. Its fresh start for me so preparing to start on right foot.
- Career growth reflection I just wanted to write this out because I have a bit of time…I’ve been self reflecting on what I achieved over the course of 4 years with regards to my software engineer career in the Bay Area. 2 years ago I was a software engineer at PayPal earning 96K TC straight out of college with B.S. in CS. I
- PayPal offer evaluation Posting on behalf of my spouse Paypal offer evaluation Level 23, SWE 2, SAN JOSE 140k base Bonus 10% - 50% as cash and 50% as stocks RSUs 50k - vesting annually over 3 year period Sign on 25k They mentioned refreshers will be at least 50% of initial grant of RSUs . How true is this? Master in CS ,
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Sr. Manager Interview type for Amazon / Msft/ slack / PayPal Worked as a Sr. Engineering manager and promoted to a director for a product development company in Washington DC. Experience of around 15 years with like 12 years coding and architecture, 3 years people management experience, during these 3 years have been involved in design and architecture specia
- Should I take the offer or stay back? I’ve offer from a company called Marqeta(fin tech startup) -130 base and 25k sign on Current salary at Paypal 115k base and around 100k/3 rsu I’ve 2yrs exp. I’ve a great team at Pypl working on some cool stuff but problem is I’m not getting any hike or promotion which is kinda frustrating. I want