- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- What's it like recruiting for big/medium tech in southern California? I recently moved back to socal from NYC and will be looking for a SWE role here in the next few months. Seems like most of the posts, TC discussions, etc on here are for bay area roles. What's it like to recruit for tech in socal? Easier? Way harder? Follow up: Who is out here? The list I've compi
- Tech companies in LA area Can you guys provide me some idea about engineering opportunities in LA area? I prefer more established and software company. Either HQ or software engineering office will do. Snapchat, Hulu, Google(one in Santa Monica, one in Irvine), Amazon(Santa Monica and Irvine), Grindr, Blizzard, .... and ?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Options moving forward Currently talking to 4 places: TuneIn, Sr/Staff SWE. Applied for Staff but I think they probably expect considerably more YoE based on first phone call (non-technical). Tech call scheduled soon. Numbers quoted put TC at ~180-190 (with potential to go higher if I blow them out of the water and
- link Save the best sci fi on TV! Hey Blind, If you love sci fi, help save the show The Expanse! I actually heard about it from another Blind member and got hooked. Some reasons why it's great: -Well written, keeps you on the edge of your seat. Some humor spread throughout as well. -Tries to stay faithful to real science and how
- Hulu NYC Speaking with a recruiter regarding a role on the Hulu nyc office. How is the culture in ny versus LA/SEA with Hulu?
- Anyone out there from Hulu Seattle office? Most reviews on glass door are from employees at their headquarters. I'm curious what it's like at the Seattle office.