- Amazon vs Adobe Confused I am a family person. I have got offers from both Adobe and Amazon. Which one do you guys suggest and why? Considering salaries are equally comparable. Adobe Salary Good No relocation necessary - Not a busy city Team BigData team Amazon Salary Good relocation necessary to seattle Alexa team
- vote Finally hard work pays off after lots of interview Hi Blinders, After applying to almost a hundred companies (Austin/Bay Area), here are my results from last November till today. I know this is nothing compared to Blinders, but still wanted to share and let every one know that don't give up!! 14 Phone Screen -> 8 Technical Phone Screen -> 4 Onsites
- Austin Good Software Compaines Hi Blinders, I have 2 YOE and TC is 92k at a relatively small town in Texas. Have side project on Github with more than 800 stars(I know this is useless when it comes to finding a job). Been LC really hard also. I am looking for software companies in Austin which pay good. I have applied to: 1. Re
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Adobe compensation I'm expecting a verbal offer from Adobe today. Recruiter wants to talk on phone, probably to get initial comp expectations. This is for Bay area office. I'm currently L63 at MS with 168k base, avg 15% bonus, and only 22k rsu per year). The team was very nice and they have some interesting challenge
- Negotiating joining bonus for FB I recently got an offer from FB for E4- Base - 160k Stock - 310k over 4 years Target bonus - 10% TC - 253k But, they did not offer any joining bonus. When I asked the HR about it, she said that they don't do joining bonuses anymore. I replied that I had done my research(on blind) that people were i
- Offer from Apple Trying to figure out if the offer from Apple is good. Have 10 years of exp as software engineer. Offer is 170k base + 20k sign on bonus + 160k RSUs over 4 years. The level is ICT4. Is this good offer? I am at Sr. Computer Scientist at adobe. And the team that I have offer from is IdMS
- Adobe experience platform ? Hi, Can anyone provide insights about adobe experience platform team at San Jose HQ ? How is the work ? Tech stack ? Work culture ? Growth opportunities ? Promotions and salary hike ? Scope of project and budget ?
- Adobe Senior Architect TC? I recently interviewed at Adobe in their Magento acquired team, seems like it will be Band 5, there is only one band above it, which is like Lead Architect (band 5.5). My interview went really good, what should I expect in TC? Or rather what should I ask for in Austin? I have currently 14 yoe, in so
- Appropriate resignation notice If I would like to leave Adobe immediately after my AIP is paid out (at the end of January I think), when is the appropriate time to give my manager notice? I want to be fair to my team and give them as much time to plan for my replacement as possible and help them transition, but also don't want t
- Looking for referral in Adobe I have tried several times to get a call from adobe but failed every time. Even a referral hasnt helped. Is there anyone whose team is hiring per se and can refer me?
- How much salary can I expect or should I ask Adobe for a Software Engineer New Grad position? I have close to two years work experience before joining college and I may get an offer from Adobe after my grad school. I currently have an offer which pays 120k base and 150k in stocks from Oracle. This is Adobe's e-commerce team in San Jose. Any insights please.
- Returning to Data/BI Engineer or try moving to sales? I worked for 3 years starting an internal facing BI team at Adobe. Worked on Spark pretty extensively along with Redshift etc. I quit to work on startups of my own - sold one and failed the next. Worked as a Data Engineering consultant in between, but tired of the 80% travel life. So I’m looking fo
- Adobe Cloud Technology group ? For folks at Adobe: what is the reputation of the Cloud technology team? The VP, Engg culture, PMs etc.
- ML engineer onsite I got an opportunity to interview for ML engineer at adobe sensei team. How's the difficulty? Do they ask leetcode along with ML questions? TC. 160k
- Adobe document cloud Senior Software Engineer Anyone from Adobe document cloud team ? I would like to know about the team, work culture and project future ? any insight would be helpful. Specially if anyone is working in Newton MA office ? What is the expected compensation for senior software engineer L4/L5 ? Current TC 200k, Yoe 5 yrs
- Adobe v/s Apple I am a manager at Apple who is looking for a change.I have an ICT5 role opportunity (which *might* grow into a small team in 2-3 yrs) in another good project at Apple and on offer for a Sr. Manager role at Adobe working on machine learning algorithms. Adobe matched my current Apple comp. but i'm con
- How many applications per company Applying for 2-3yr exp SDE backend roles. For smaller companies there are usually few openings and recruiting team is small, so if you apply for only one role then also I think recruiters will consider you for similar roles. How does it work for bigger companies like oracle, adobe, Amazon, Zillow,
- In Need of Referrals Hello awesome people of team blind. I am looking for referrals from Adobe and Apple. I have 5 YOE in Java, Microservices, Spring, 2 YOE in Python, Spark and Data Science. Also an MS degree in Computer Science. Looking specifically for these companies for great culture and benefits. Thanks.
- Adobe panel interview - Engineering Architecture group I have a panel interview with the Adobe Engineering Architecture team. Can anyone give advice on how to prepare?
- How much does Adobe offer Software Engineer New Grad? My friend has offers from Oracle Redwoord City(Machine Learning Engineer), Facebook (Software Developer, Ads team) and Adobe(eCommerce team). He has 2 yrs of experience as software developer after undergrad. He then joined Cornell University for Masters in Computer Science. At present Oracle Labs is
- vote When to start applying for target Jan 2019 joining date? I'll be giving notice at my current job in Sept and take 2-3 months break for personal stuff. For various family reasons I cannot restart fully committed before Jan 2019. If my goal is to restart at a different company in mid-Jan 2019 or later, (e.g. Airbnb, Adobe, Amazon or other swe positions in
- How is the adobe sensei team Some recruiter reached out to me about the adobe sensei team for a engineering / ML role . Anyone from adobe can help how good the team is ? What’s the comp ? - base bonus and rsus How’s the wlb . Thanks a lot to the blind community for your help
and industry lounge.
- Adobe Interview I have Adobe on-site interview coming up in San Jose. This team works on Artificial Intelligence, I have good domain knowledge. My questions is how difficult leetcode (white board) can I expect? Thanks.
- Adobe - Account Development Manager Spoke with an ADM rep at Adobe (Experience Cloud) and he/she is claiming that ADM's can make 100 - 140K all in. How accurate is that? Seems pretty high for a BDR role. I'm on track to earn 120K as an AE at my current gig. I'm looking to make the switch for the following reasons: 1. Opportunity to
- Interviewing at Adobe What's it like to interview at Adobe? It'll be a leadership role on their Talent Acquisition team. Any insight and guidance is much appreciated.
- How is Adobe I/O team? Does this team have a high visibility? Do they give lot of refreshers if you perform well? Thanks.
- Looking to get into UI design this summer Any reccomendations on good starting points? Been debating an in-class environment vs. online. Open to both, but looking to spending under $500. (Boy those bootcamp classes are getting crazy expensive) Technical background about myself - have some experience using Sketch, InVision, some Adobe produ
- Adobe Digital Strategy Team Hey! Curious to learn about how it is on the Digital Strategy team. I’m considering applying for their internship and if you’ve worked with the team, I’d love to hear your experience. Thanks so much! J
- How is Adobe eCommerce platform team ? How is the work culture,growth,relevant work etc
- Adobe Engineering Architect Does anyone know about the engineering architect team in Adobe? Can anyone share the interview process?
- Adobe Behance team Anyone here from there? How’s culture, quality of work, how do you deal with remote collaboration. Any challenges?
- Levelling at Adobe for Business Solution analyst How much difference does levels make in big companies? I interviewed for a business analyst position at Adobe and the hiring manager said he cannot match my counter offer but given my experience can up my level so it may benefit me in the long run. I like the role and the team but I am not sure what