- LinkedIn Strategy & Analytics / BizOps What are people’s thoughts on LinkedIn’s Strategy and Analytics BLP for graduating seniors? I’m interested in learning more about strategy work at LinkedIn (both in S&A and BizOps) and how this compares to other business analyst roles (in industry and consulting). Thanks!!
- LinkedIn analytics referral Hi all, I’m currently looking out for opportunities. I’ve 5 YOE in analytics and a grad degree as well. Currently working as a Senior Consultant at EY. Can anyone help out with a referral?
- linkedin strategy and analytics rotational program does anyone know anything about this program? prestige? competitiveness? experience?
- LinkedIn Data Scientist Analytics Comp What’s the expected comp at LinkedIn for DS Analytics with 6 years of experience? Had a couple of recruiters reach out and thinking of interviewing there but looking to learn more. Any inputs would help!
- Data Scientist interview @ Facebook/LinkedIn Does anyone have any tips or advice on what to study when preparing for Data Scientist interviews at LinkedIn and Facebook? LinkedIn -> Marketing Analytics Facebook -> Analytics Thanks!
- Referrals at Twitter/Linkedin Heylo Blind peeps, I am looking for referrals at Twitter/Linkedin for few analytics positions. 5 YOE in the advanced analytics practice. Any help would be appreciated!
- Bird referral Hi - anyone interested in referring me to the Bird Op associate - analytics role? Happy to PM you my resume / LinkedIn 🤙🏻
- Facebook - Head of Analytics Am interviewing for the position. Would like to get an idea of compensation range. Recruiter reached out on LinkedIn. TC - $260k (base + equity) YOE - 12 years in Analytics
- LinkedIn Data Science Team Are data scientists at LinkedIn more ML DS roles or analytics, or a mixture of both? Wondering if the roles really require strong skills in python/ML
- Seeking job Referral I am an Analytics Business Consultant with 6 YOE. Experienced and highly skilled in SQL, R, Tableau, Python, Alteryx. Worked in Healthcare, Sales and Marketing, and HR. Looking for referrals for Google LinkedIn Glassdoor Pinterest Salesforce Netflix
- Good teams at LinkedIn rn I was looking at some of the job postings in LinkedIn on LinkedIn . I am kinda interested for the data infra team , but looks like the system and infra track has the following subteams Data Infra Search, networks, analytics Service Relevance Infra Are all of these teams or huge BUs What are some
- LinkedIn Staff Engineer Interview @ SF I have an interview coming up at SFO at LinkedIn for a Staff Level for ML/Data Analytics. This is my first technical round. Please share your experiences on the process. Not sure it would be a typical coding exercise or will they be giving a dataset to solve.
- LinkedIn Team matching Recently received an offer from LinkedIn Sunnyvale for SWE. What teams at LinkedIn have higher impact, better TC and better tech? Ad tech, Search, Analytics, Consumer-facing, etc? I interview for UI+Frontend role but the recruiter mentioned they will try to accommodate if I want to switch to some o
- Technical Project / Program Manager TPM with 12 yrs of exp. working in a Bank. My current boss is making my life miserable. Unable to make a move as I’m on H1b, applied on LinkedIn but no luck Appreciate if anyone can refer me. Skill - Data Analytics
- Analytics Business Consultant/Data Visualization Engineer Hi all, I’m currently looking for a new role either (Analytics Lead, Senior Data Analyst, etc) I have 6+ YOE. Highly skilled in SQL, SAS, R, Python. Great with Tableau, Alteryx, Looker, Power BI. Worked in Healthcare, Sales and Marketing, and HR If anyone can refer me or connect me with a recruiter
- Tech cofounder needed I have got a business case ready to share with a potential cofounder for an idea. People in my network and a successful founder I met on LinkedIn approved of idea. I am looking for someone who can take lead on developing the tool. I am a Sr PM with tech background, I will do tech work too but I nee
- Referral I need referral for some companies since I’m trying to get out of a toxic and highly political work/team environment. 1.5 years of software eng experience mostly in backend eng - data mining, big data analytics, pipeline, infrastructure, and algorithms. PhD in high-performance, parallel, and distri
- Looking for Business Analyst Positions Asking this on behalf of a friend: “I currently work as a Senior Consultant and Data Analyst at top Consulting Firm. I am looking to transition into the tech industry after 4 years of experience in a Consulting firm. I tried applying to jobs on linkedin and do not seem to get any significant calls.
- How to attract talents for startup? What is a better way to attract the BEST talent out there in the late stage startup/ big corporation to join early stage startup? Is there better advertising channel than LinkedIn/ Indeed? lever dot co? I m working for a startup whose “product” is information, Platform Data Analytics, we are buildi
- Transition to prop trader Hi, I’m currently working in a front office role in an asset manager as an analytics analyst with the background in math (top 40 private school but lame gpa). I saw friends who work in tier 1 trading firms do earns like 3-5 times more than I do. And I’m quite fascinated by their interaction w/ the
- Are FANNG employees arrogant? I’ve got a lot of connections on LinkedIn. Whenever people ask to connect with me, I mostly accept. Whenever I request to connect with people that don’t know me, they almost always accept, EXCEPT for people working for FAANG. If I direct message them, they don’t answer. Why? Suppose my motivation is