- Online Handle/ID I want to create online profiles. Should I use my name, @firstnamelastname or use @dataguyxyz to showcase my data analytics skills? Which is better and why? Im creating profiles on Twitter, Medium, GitHub and YouTube
- How much do Analysts/Data Scientists earn at these companies? Hi friends, I’d like to know what’s the total comp for Analyst/Data Scientist or any analytics related role (typically L5 or L6) at the following companies in case you’re working there: Netflix, Uber, Lyft, Google/YouTube. I plan on applying and interviewing for these roles soon and I’d like to be p
- Google teams doing interesting work I know this question has been asked before but things change over a period of time so asking a friend ... What teams do meaningful and interesting work at Google? I passed phone interview for Sr. Product Manager role and now moving to full loop (I think) but recruiter wants to talk about teams. He
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- System Design Interviews : What do the interviewers look for ? I've been reading through Grokking the System Design Interview, System Design Primer for past couple of days but I'm still not sure how to approach the interviews(or rather, what the interviewer will be looking for) For e.g if the question is Design a video distribution system, there are so many as
- Is the hiring process at YouTube same as at Google? Gave my onsite interview for analytics role at YouTube last Friday and I’m wondering about timeline on next steps. Any idea? P.s. Did a quick search on blind about YouTube hiring process, but didn’t find much info. YOE 3+
- Data scientist job I have a master’s degree in Information Management and 1 YOE and wanna enter Data Scientist field in IT companies. What i have is analytics knowledge but i have zero experience in coding. I am not sure where to start and how much it is going to take to be good enough in coding for Data Scientist.