- Indian immigration issue [Not crying just trying to understand] I see lot of indians are worried about immigration and visa situation. Those who came 15-20yrs back or married to american got GC/citizenship. But most of us(f1,h1bs, their families and dependents) are waiting and has to deal with lot of issues and uncertainty.
- initial opt, possible denial due to small size photo? hi guys, i submitted 1.9 by 1.7 size photo for initial opt(2by2 is correct size) i talked to 20 agents and 12 said there will be no denial but RFE or Approve, but 8 said according to rubric, officer can deny for amy mistakes. have anyone heard or had insight... has been 2.5months from received
- How come there are Indians even in non-specialize jobs ? (Indian here) Why the f , are there so many Indians in all sorts of non-specialized professions. How do they get the visa? Especially in the SF Bay Area , a large number of Indians are recruiters, realtors, mortgage agents , accountants ., uber drivers.. How the f do they come and get their visas,
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Stop Fake News: Build the Wall🤪 Border patrol: attacking democratic rights in order to save democratic rights? “James Dyer, online editor-in-chief at Empire Magazine, said he was questioned by the Customs and Border Protection agent after he displayed his journalist visa at Los Angeles International Airport border control. ‘He w
- Extreme Vetting for Us Visa.. So whats the deal with providing 5years worth of social media history and emails and what not to get a visa for the us? I have nothing to hide but heard stories of people being harassed at the border by the agents as they scan through your phones and do these digital strip searches in the name of n