- Uber Android/iOS interview Folks, what to expect from mobile interview? More algorithms questions or system design? Maybe some tips what to prepare?
- Uber Phone Interview - Mobile Engineering - iOS All, Recruiter reached and asked if I am interested in Mobile engineering role with iOS experience at Uber. Since I have done Mobile apps (hybrid and native apps using Swift) about a year and a half ago, I said of course. And I asked her if phone screen can be done in any programming language of
- Uber iOS interview questions What kinds of questions does uber ask in iOS interview? Are the iOS heavy, algo heavy, etc?
- iOS at Uber I have a few offers for iOS engineering role (Doordash, Oath, 8x8, and a few others). FB and G onsites are coming up soon. Based on my understanding though, Uber seems to have a solid iOS team compared to many others. I’m interested in applying to Uber but my resume keeps being ignored lol. Anyone
- Uber interview (iOS Engineer) I have an interview coming up with Uber for iOS engineering role. I’m currently going over Leetcode, design patterns, and reading up their RIBS architecture. Is there anything else I should do to prepare for the interview? Thanks in advance!
- Prep for Uber iOS interview? Hey guys, What is the best way to prep for an Uber Senior iOS interview? This is mostly in regards to the phone screening.
- Uber iOS Engineer Interview I have a phone screen coming up soon for an iOS Engineer position. What kind of questions can I expect? Is the interview iOS heavy or just generic DS n Algos? Also need the same info regarding onsite interviews.
- Uber iOS onsite What to expect? Do they want you to code an app (fetching stuff from backend and displaying in table/ collection view) under 2 hours? Is it leetcode or iOS heavy? Do they have an iOS system design round also?
- Uber senior iOS developer interview I’m planning for Uber iOS developer position. Right now I’m not in FAANG or any top level company but I have more than 10 years development experience and working as mobile team lead now. I understand that I need to go through LC problems for problem solving and whiteboard but what about system des
- Facebook, Uber and Snap iOS interview I am going to interview onsite for these companies. I have 3 years iOS experience. What should I expect in terms of the iOS domain specific questions? Also, how does an iOS system design interview look like?
- Android / iOS Engineer - Looking for referral to Uber Looking to get a referral at Uber, 5 years experience in mobile :)
- Talking to recruiters I got contacted by a recruiter for an iOS Uber hiring event in May. When I told her that my iOS experience is through starting my own app, she backed out and did not respond anymore. It wasn’t just her, but multiple recruiters are doing this. Should I just tell them that I’m working in a startup
- Teams at Uber Eats? (NYC) I interned on the Rider team as an Android dev at Uber SF this summer and have been deciding where I want to go back for a full-time role. I really loved the work I was doing for my internship. But I'm really drawn to NYC as a city, and they only have Uber Eats there. I'm really interested in custo
- link Uber IPO price The world’s largest ride-hailing company plans an initial pricing of $44 to $50 a share, said the person, who was not authorized to speak publicly, putting its total valuation between $80 billion and $90 billion. It is less than current 409a value. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/25/technology/ube
- Looking for a front-end / mobile eng for a startup contracting project Team: We’re a team of 1 Data scientist (myself, ex-uber), one backend software eng, and one PhD expert in the subject of the real-word problem we are working on solving with technology. We prefer to work with someone in SF since we are here but totally open to other locations. Comp: We have some an
- Broadening SWE specialization I have 10 YOE in the backend OO languages, c/C++,Java,Scalia, microservices, AWS, etc. But I’m very curious about iOS development, and more of the front half of the companies like Uber, Lyft, AirBnB. That means Ruby, GO, python, JS, etc. I’m sure I can hit the ground running but I don’t have the ye