- Aspiring New grad product manager/ Please read I am an aspiring product manager and due to rush hour circumstances, I applied to all the programs/openings without a referral. I am on a trip to Myanmar and vietnam till aug 25 and i know referral process might take on/off times and didn't want to delay(Due to no internet access in my trip). Now i
- Should I accept this offer? I was just recently offered a position of Software Engineer with the Yahoo Mail team doing Android development in Kotlin in Sunnyvale, CA. And I’m slated to start in early January. Today is actually the last day for me to accept it as I was given the official offer two days ago and they said it expi
- Yahoo Finance Interview How’s the interview process like at Yahoo Finance NYC for a Backend Software Engineer role? Asking for a friend.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Checking market rate for Lyft/Linkedin/Slack Recruiters often ask for an expected total comp number. I have 20 years of experience, been a director eng at Yahoo few years ago and later went to work at few startups. Based on role / existence of opportunities, different companies are interviewing me at different levels. Looking for TC / market r
- How is the interview difficulty at Yahoo/Oath now? What level of leetcode problems they ask?
- Yahoo/Oath mail team interview What can I expect in yahoo mail team phond interview? Do they ask conceptual questions in addition to coding?what is the difficulty level of coding questions?
- vote Oracle Cloud vs NVDIA Cloud I recently posted regarding the offers and have few more update. 5 years experience. Oracle Cloud (Seattle): Base - 170K, Bonus / Refresher - 15% (approximate), Equity - 9000 ($440K - 4 year vesting), sign-on - 25K NVIDIA Cloud (Bay Area) - Currently figuring out the number Jet.com - Base - 16
- How shall I land an interview with Google? I recently completed my Master's. Have more above 5 years of experience, but not with any Silicon valley companies (mostly freelance work with well-known to startups). After post-graduation I am trying hard to land an interview with Google with no luck yet. Any suggestions? How about Uber, Airbnb an
- Bloomberg on-site coming up ... Have to schedule my on-site interview at the NY or Princeton office. 1) Which one would you suggest and why ? 2) What is the level of difficulty of problems ? leetcode mediums ? design rounds ? 3) places to roam around the next day ? have never been to either of the spots Having interned at Yaho
- Yahoo PM interview Hi all, I have an interview coming up at Yahoo for a Sr PM position. Any thoughts on what to expect? Thanks
- Oath onsite interview What to expect in the oath onsite interview? The team is yahoo calendar.
- Equivalent levels for Sr Eng Manager from Yahoo! I am currently looking for a change. And wanted to know what are the equivalent levels for a sr eng manager ( internally M4) from yahoo in other Bay Area companies like FB Google Apple LinkedIn nvidia evernote etc.,. That will help me decide I am being interviewed for the right level before the inte