- paypal vs oracle I am currently with Paypal TC 145k recently I recieved an offer with OCI team in oracle seattle. compensation 200k+ for SDE/IC2 role i am very confused with what to do , both job profiles are good and are within the infrastructure domain. any suggestions? how is oracle in general ? how is oci tea
- Jobs at PayPal A month or two I heard about lay-offs at PayPal. How is the job scenario there now ?
- How to start working in US ? I currently have 1 year experience and I joined PayPal after college. I would like to move to US. Is Master's degree the only way to get a job in US ? I have seen people in PayPal shifting to US but I think that's hard for me as I had very little experience and I stay away from politics. Any advice
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- What are tech career switch options for NetSuite Administrator? Hi all, I have a diverse background in web development (on-campus job in my Masters), system administration (NetSuite, Atlassian products of Jira, Confluence, FishEye/Crucible). I also have exposure to DevOps role wherein we deployed new releases for web applications - codes being in batch script, T
- Tech companies in South bay What are the Tier1 and Tier2 companies in South bay if someone is looking for a job change? Tier1 FANG Linkedin Amazon Tier2 Ebay Paypal Intuit Adobe Please leave your inputs in comments. Thanks!
- What's wrong with PayPal? I had an on-site interview with PayPal 4 weeks back. And still they haven't told me their decision and yeah they don't respond to my emails as well. I see people waited for 3-4 weeks for their decision in other posts. Is this a norm at PayPal? On top of that, they kept posting the same job in their
- Airbnb, Pinterest, Walmart Labs Hello! I have 6 YOE as a software engineer. Most of my experience has been front-end or full-stack. I’m currently in the process for Amazon, Intuit, Edmodo, and PayPal. After a pretty horrible experience at Fender(Layed off no severance). I’ve been on the job hunt and unemployed for the past four m
- Help Evaluate TC for Twitter SWE I Years of experience: 8 months of internship at PayPal, 4 months of SDE full time at Startup based out of SF bay area. Education: MS in Comp Sci (graduated in 2019 May) Current TC : 115K base + 10K non qualified stocks + 10K RSUs Job & location: Twitter Seattle (opting for personal reasons) Lookin
- How do you manage to get interview calls? My friends referred me for a few companies but I never received an interview call. The only time I managed to get a call was 1. when my friend shared a good connection with the hiring manager and handed over my resume directly to him, or 2. when one recruiter was kind enough to schedule an intervie
- Paypal Or Walmart Labs I got an job offer from Paypal sde3 and walmart sde3 . Paypal - TC 35 . base(26L) stocks($26k 33% vesting every year) bonus(3L) Walmart TC 33 base(25L) stocks(3L vesting in 4 years) bonus(4.5L) JB(3) Current CTC Amazon sde1 base(15L) bonus(3L) shares ($24K vesting in 3 years) Total exp - 4.5 yea
- Referrals Hello, I want to apply for a Scrum Master job with PayPal, but I'd prefer to do it via a referral if possible. Is there anyone willing to send me a referral link? I am very familiar with Scrum framework and would love to work in an environment where I can get more practice and sharpen my skills. Tha
- What is expected TC for 7 YOE? I've never worked at a FAANG or Twitter, Oracle, nor PayPal. If you have 7 YOE, please post what TC to expect if you are job searching in 2019 for senior fullstack web applications engineering roles at well funded tech companies in Bay Area. Is there a plateau in base salary for senior engineers?
- How long should be a developer resume with 7 yoe? How long should be a Senior Developer resume with 7 years of experience? I keep getting calls from Amazon, Google etc. Now i want to go all out applying for jobs. Want to apply to Fb, Apple, Expedia, Uber, PayPal, ebay etc. I have switched 5 roles. How long should be my resume? Any tips?
- Moving out of USA Been in usa for last 6 years. Came here for masters and I have been working in tech for last 4.5 years with Paypal. Now, Thinking of moving out of USA. I m thinking of applying for Canadian PR. My wife is Planning to do her MBA in Europe. If she gets a job in Europe , we are planning to settle in Eu
- Does PayPal use H4 EAD My wife got an offer from PayPal. Wondering if they allow to work on H4 EAD. Before the interview when spoke with the recruiter he sounded like he does not have any knowledge of visas and proceeded with interview. Now that they have offered the job we are wondering about the visa situation. We will
- link Layoffs at SAP, Oracle America, PayPal, Instacart and Thin Film Electronics SAP, Oracle America, PayPal, Instacart and Thin Film Electronics are among the technology companies that have alerted the state’s Employment Development Department of their intentions to reduce staffing levels. All told, about 1,100 jobs will be lost through the employment reductions being planned
- Referral Help Hey guys, I'm currently in my last semester at a tech university in the U.S., hoping to land a job in Bay Area / Seattle. I've had trouble landing interviews w/o referrals and I was hoping you lovely people could lend me a hand. The university I go to is well-known, I've got a 3.78 GPA, and ha
- Does Adobe Hire anyone at all? I've been freaking applying using "LinkedIn easy apply" for many of Adobe positions. I never get any email from them. On top of it it doesn't show any req id using which I can ask for a referral. Ive had similar experience with PayPal, Amazon and eBay. I started to have a feeling that LinkedIn premi
- #DeveloperProductivity at tech companies Any feedback on how is developer productivity in companies like Netflix, google, LinkedIn, AirbnB, facebook, PayPal, uber, Intuit, Twitter, Microsoft? How are the internal tools and processes and how does that impact developers in their day to day job?
- How many applications per company Applying for 2-3yr exp SDE backend roles. For smaller companies there are usually few openings and recruiting team is small, so if you apply for only one role then also I think recruiters will consider you for similar roles. How does it work for bigger companies like oracle, adobe, Amazon, Zillow,
- Omaha Job Hunt Looking for a better place to code. Current job has no upward movement and no raise/bonus in 2 years. Am considering #PayPal. Thoughts?