- Civil Engineer jobs at Google Cloud, AWS, Microsoft Azure? Can anyone please tell me if companies like Google, Amazon or Microsoft are still looking to hire Civil engineers to design/build their cloud buildings?
- link Google Zurich vs Microsoft Redmond I have an offer with an Azure team at Redmond. I would like to apply for the below position in Google Zurich : https://careers.google.com/jobs/results/6680340938817536/ Question : 1. What are the teams the above position is for? 2. Which is a better team to work between Redmond Azure & above (1)
- Facebook Austin: Community Operations Engineering Hi, We’re in the process of moving to Austin and I’m looking for jobs down there. Looks like this is the only software engineer position available down there. Could someone shed some additional light in what this team does and how the work is? The job description does look very interesting. I’m
- Azure vs amazon vs oracle cloud offer I'm currently working on azure at microsoft. I have been with microsoft for 4 years. Recently I have been offered two oportunities for jobs at different companies. One of the jobs at oracle as senior. The other job offer is sde2 at amazon. I heard that senior at oracle = sde2 at amazon. They have
- Do Data Analyst jobs have future Throughout my 10+ years career I’ve been at different jobs - SDE, PM, Product Owner. For the last 3 years I started to look more deep into Data Analyst/Data Science area - watching online courses, reading books, doing some experiments after work, and I enjoyed it a lot. I’ve completed a couple of ce
- What is the achievement of Satya Nadella? Microsoft has a massive Indian population and almost all Indians will tell you that Satya Nadella is "kicking ass". But I fail to see why. Let's see positives. Today MS is posting lot of profits (which they did even under Steve Balmer). And yes there is lot of positive press (acquired Github, Min
- Remote position with AWS I got hit up from a recruiter from AWS about a remote role. I talk with them later this week, but does anyone know what it could be? What kind of jobs do they have remote? Maybe AWS support for companies or something? If that's the case anyone have an idea on what comp looks like for those roles. I'