This morning at the gym, there is this cute girl working out. During this 1 hour work out period, she almost followed me. Whichever machine I use, she uses the next one. Feeling she might be interested in me. Safe to hit on her next time I see her at the gym ?
- Uber 🚕📲❗️This morning at the gym there was this guy with a shit stain on his pants. During this 1 hour workout period I felt bad and needed some entertainment so I followed him everytime but couldn't find a good time to tell him about his soiled pants. Safe to tell him sooner the next I see him at the gym?
- Randomise your pattern with a very hugh entropy sequence and see if she is still following .....
- Facebook datKangaDon't hit on people in the gym bro... I'm pretty disappointed in you for not dedicating 💯 percent focus on mad gains.
- Bloomberg / EngLETS<Go>As long as you’re respectful when you approach her and back off if she seems uninterested, I think it’s fine to try to say hi and ask her out or give her your number. Best there might be writing it down before and try saying hi and if conversation sparks, at the end, hand her your number
- Amazon ramp24I would say coincidence but then again I’m oblivious af.
I’ve also mistook being friendly with flirting numerous times as well so idk.
I wish women were more more direct :(
- Oracle smirandaIs it “safe?” Dramatic much?!
Go ahead hit on her, action is better theb inaction.
If your observations are correct, then you’ll be happy you took this step.
If your observations are incorrect, then you’ll still be happy because you would no longer have to wonder about it and post in anonymous forums.
This comment was deleted by original commenter.
- Try reaching out in a friendly way. Smalltalk or something. If she's interested, she'll return the smalltalk and you can make it more personal.
E.g. say you're new to the gym and ask if she has recommendations on the classes.