For Women: Are Middle Eastern men more or less attractive?Jan 5
For Women: all other things being equal (tall, fit, successful, kind, culturally compatible), does a man being middle eastern make him more or less attractive?
Not polling for culture fit or anything like that, just looks. Women only please.
- Vertivco / EngFastPapuanmoreSee how hard it is? More style, more charisma, better humor, better virtue, doesn't even matter after a certain point. It's all a waste of time, energy, and willpower if you weren't born *just* right (according to popular or even sub-semipopular world standards).
- Vertivco / EngFastPapuanmoreI used to believe those fairytails and had tons of humor, ideas for activities, and confidence. But after a lot of them told me, "sorry, but you're just not my type" or just ignoring me, I have no other logical, correct, energy-efficient choice.
Also not sure what vagene means. Not sure if it's even worth the energy trying to find out. It won't help me.Jan 50
- Hang in there FP - only slightly more than half think it’s a penalty. So our pool is 40% what a white guys is - that sucks, but that’s white privilege. Welcome to being anything other than a white male.
There are still lots of women out there that don’t care or even like it - plus, I bet a lot of racist white dudes skewed the poll.
I think dating for Persian and Arab men is easier almost anywhere other than USA.
- “White privilege” is white men in American having a better shot with white women in America? Are people really this childish?
I don’t go to a foreign country and demand that all the local women love me and call it brown privilege when they don’t. The world isn’t fair. Cultures exist.Jan 62
- Deloitte / ConsultantweirdflexmoreIn and of itself it means little. If you’re culturally and politically Muslim, which is to say if you believe in Sharia and believe women are inferior and not entitled to the same rights as men, it is *deeply* unattractive.
Flagged by the community.
- I would find a middle Eastern more attractive, all other things being equal and if he wasn't a traditional and religious guy. He has exposure to a culture different from American culture and I get to experience a new country I wouldn't otherwise have!
- Well I grew up in the middle East and love their classical music and food. I have a similar fascination for the European countries by the Mediterranean. And Indian. And left wing America.
I've not been attracted to Oriental guys so far. There has to be attraction as well. For me culture, food, spirituality and art is very important in a match. More than just race.
- A lot of women think that Muslim/Indian guys just want to hook up and not marry them, so in that sense, yes.
- EagleView Technologies / R&DklokovmoreIsraeli, Lebanese yes. Anyone else, not so much especially due to the religious angle.
Israeli men especially Ashkenazi jews are seen to be very attractive plus most Jews in the US are Ashkenazi.