Hey Folks, so I am planning on joining another company with H1b transfer receipt notice. I know I can wait as premium processing might resume soon but the company I am joining have made it clear. It is a non-tech role. My wife currently works on H4 EAD.
I am trying to understand if others made the same decision given the situation.
Current TC: $200K
- Gogo / Eng2390If u have a master degrees related to the work u can join should not be an issue
- I don’t understand why you need to poll for what others have done.
Do your own risk analysis. Wife job, any mortgage, kids schooling, your current job vs new job, whether the new company will accommodate you in another country if H1b is not approved, your risk appetite, etc etc...
- Thank you for your perspective. There are different ways people source their information. For example: when investing in stock market, you can take advice of friends, read articles, or try to pull information from other source. I am doing the same. If you aren't happy, just move on. It's easier than complaining 😀