280k$ worth of stocks
1. Other L4s at Uber atg in Pittsburgh, whats your take on this?
2. For level 2 engineers at FANG, whats the TC like?
3. In general, moving from Pittsburgh to SF how much bump would you want in your TC?
- Micro Focus / Product GWOz11Is that 280k over 4 years? If assuming that’s the case, year 1 is 249k, years 2-4 is 214k. That is pimp status in pittsburgh.
This comment was deleted by original commenter.
- With that YOE you'd actually most likely be slotted at the first engineering level, L3 (if all YOE was at a FAANG it greatly increases the chances of getting one level up to L4)
That offer is pretty much in line with an average L4 offer in the bay area, which would be tough to get without more YOE and competing offers.
The main difference is the bonus target is a bit higher here.