My wife is pregnant but I'm not allowed to tell any of my friends for like 2 more months. This is our second and when I turned 36 I thought I was going to die without a family so I'm super excited. That is all sorry for not talking business
TOP 64 Comments
- Congrats. But that doesn't mean you are free to post here without TC and YOE
- New 🍺🍺🍺beerDo Amazon employees have time for a family? I’ve heard WLB is terrible, but I’d be interested in applying if that’s not true
- I haven't found it too bad. My son usually wakes me around 6;30/7am , I'm out the door at 8am and usually home by 5pm. Sometimes I have 1 or 2 more things to take care of after I put my son to bed at 8pm. Mostly calls to India
The rest of the time Is my own. Well chores and such. But my wife and I get a solid 30 minutes together most work days. Still could be worse I could be in a coal mine coughing up coal dust.Mar 14 6
This comment was deleted by original commenter.
- Nope, will never agree. I grew up, matured. I don't act like the world must bow to my emotional state. It's supremely selfish to want others to suppress their joy and also to force them to only acknowledge your pain.
I'm a lady and have children and have had later term losses. I've navigated friendships with other ladies who ended up unable to have kids and never have they ever asked me to squelch the joy of my children. They both explicitly didn't want that, and we're still very close.
So, no, you're wrong. The only people who want what you're wanting have serious issues that they need to fix first before they step back into life and the real world. Your point is flat out wrong and hurtful.Mar 16 2
- New / Eng ukssoekjjumoreCongratulations. 2 is a lot harder to deal than 1. Good luck..:)
- Shit now you say but I'm like far less anxious with this one because I know I'm a good dad to my 2 year old. Last time my wife was pregnant I was silently crazy for like 9 months because I didn't know if I could be a good dad but this last weekend I looked after my son and two of his friends by myself for 6 hours. No sweat (actually a bit of sweat but still did it)
At least now I feel like I know what is comingMar 15 7
- Intel heywatsupAmazon : you are a good dad and a good person. It made me cry. My daughter is now 19 months old, and my husband did not changed a single diaper so far. I alone struggled throughout pregnancy and after delivery. Whenever I ask for help, he says he is busy. In reality, busyness is just an excuse to escape from baby care responsibility 😞
- But I speak shitty Russian because my wife speaks Russian
Also we are trying to make sure my son speaks Russian and English. He is two and speaks better Russian than I do but I speak well enough to not die immediately if I was put in some hypothetical Russian only situation
- Congrats. We went with two. Once you go above two, you’re outnumbered and have to play zone defense.
- Congratulations. Would you be the same happy if in a couple of years you'll find out, you are expecting 3rd one?