Apple / EngLukugoon
- Average retentionStarting from below chart, how would you go about calculating an overall retention rate per month? i.e. across all sign-up months, what is the %active
New / MKTGToobs
- Facebook - Dublin - Recruiter - DecisionHi I had an interview on April 3 with facebook, Dublin office for Graduate role. I have been in touch constantly and my recruiters Intially told it w
- Resources for metric design/ feature engineeringI come across questions in interviews where I am supposed to think of metrics I would measure for a product or in a situation. Example - if my sales h
- Best Course to learn Machine Learning.I have completed basic course on ML by Andrew Ng and want to learn more about applied ML with projects that will give me exposure to industry used pla
- Tips and Tricks?~1.5 years work experience as Data Scientist (and overall as well) . Looking for Data Science opportunities in Seattle area. Currently on H1-B. Any in
New / Engsea94
- Kaggle: Used cars dataset challengeHi there! Has anyone worked on the ‘used cars’ dataset on Kaggle? I am starting work on that right now and wanted to ask a few questions around what a
- Data scientist@Amazon looking for advice from @ FB/GI am a Data Scientist at Amazon and I am looking to connect with DS folks at FB/google/MS Would love to know how different the role and process is at
- Facebook Recruiters - SuggestionHi Last Tuesday(4 April) had an onsite interview for Graduate role at Facebook dublin and I haven't heard back. Now my recruiter is on leave but bef
- Data Scientist Roles at UberJust got an interview with Uber lined up so wondering - How are the Data Scientist roles at Uber compared to FANG? Is the pay on par with data scienc
84.51˚ / Otherhknnl
- Petuum Machine Learning PlatformDoes anyone have any experience with Petuum, based in Pittsburgh? If so can you let us know how the company is doing from a management perspective an
SAS / Salesdatos
- Is there a leetcode like website for data scientist?Is there a leetcode like website for data scientist?
- Facebook - Onsite - Graduate Role - DecisionLast week on Tuesday I completed my onsite interview with facebook dublin. There were 8 people who were called on same day for different area of spec
- Ideas for data science Capstone Project.Hi guys. I'm completing online data science course which ends in a capstone project. I can't think of a topic, any suggestions? Im looking for a u
- Info needed about JPMC groupAnyone here knows about model risk review group and what it does at JPMC?
- Anyone working with Google Search team?Looking for help on what Google search team exactly does, how they do it, what goes on at the back end, improvement metrics, and what skillsets they l
- Probability and Statistics practice resourcesDo data science interviews involve a lot of stats and probability questions? If so, any good resources to study or practice? Examples from any of your
- Google data analyst interviewI have a data analyst interview with a hiring manager. Should I prepare for and expect leetcode hard difficulty level sql questions? Also, should I e
- Best MoveI got into a bank as senior ML researcher (not development but studying and analyzing models), but I like tech companies (like google, fb and microso
- Leetcode for data scientists?Should data scientists Leetcode? I was under the impression most of them were doing SQL and high-level Python. Have any DS been asked data structure/a
- New to Python..Looking for best resources to learn Python for someone who doesn’t code.Any pointers?
TEKsystems / EngBI-Data
- A/B testing: how to analyze a winning variantHi everyone! Had an A/B testing question that I’m trying to wrap my head around and could use some help. Let’s say you’re Airbnb and you add a new fe
- Uber Data Analyst Technical Phone ScreenI have a technical phone screen with Uber for an Analyst position and I'm wondering what kind of questions I can expect. What should I focus on in ter
- Google Product AnalystMy goal is getting an onsite interview for Product Analyst role this year. There is an opening in Seattle and job description looks like an entry to
- Edward Tufte / Data VizTo all data viz gurus: do you still recommend Edward Tufte's books? If yes, aren't they outdated? If no, what other bibles/books are out there?
New / MKTGToobs
- Apple Data Scientist Interview what to expect? Would the interview be mainly SQL and Python? How many rounds of interviews would be there? What are some tips for cracking the interview? Appreciate
- Work life balance in Data Science Org at Apple AustinHow is the work life balance for Data Scientists at Apple in Austin? What is your regular work hours? What will be the TC for 10+ year experience?
- Data Science to Software EngineeringData science is such an evolving field that the expectations from data scientists has increased exponentially recently. They are expected to know scri
- Coding round in tech companiesIs it common for the interviewers to ask for more than one way of writing a code? Has any of you experienced statements like, 'can you think of a mor
- Is TensorFlow used mostly for proof of concept and Spark is used for production models?Are you using TensorFlow for your production models as well?
- Python in data science. Data Analysts, Data Engineers and Data Scientists - What is the primary use of python in your role? Do you use Python primarily for Data munging and T
- Churn prediction modelGiven just account id , transaction amount per period n count of transaction per period how to build a model to predict churn ??
- Facebook Infrastructure Data Scientist Interview I have a phone interview coming up. Is that mostly on SQL? What about the on-site interview? How much prob/stat vs SQL/Python vs Machine Learning vs P
- Advice on how to study/learn data science foundationsI'm a non-technical BA who needs to take an exam to get into a data science training program. They are requiring me to take a test that is divided in
- Microsoft Interview- contractHas anyone interview with Microsoft for a contractor data analyst role? Looking for insights about interview process and prep with their Mile IQ group
- Data Warehouse EngineerLooking for a Data Warehouse Engineer to maintain, expand and improve data warehouse environment. Same goes for ETL processes. Located in Nashville.
- What if leetcode is unnerving to you!I've been a data guy for first half of my career in service company and was mainly using sql and gui etl tools. However in the second half I started t
- FB data scientist analytics on-siteCompleted my onsite at FB today. Did well in Stats, Applied data product, Product interpretation but messed up the SQL coding interview. Are there cha
- Wife looking at Oracle CertsIn the real world, would it be realistic for someone with Oracle Certs, specifically OCP/OCM. To break into a DBA role sans experience or a 4 year deg
T-Mobile / EngEl Amino P
- Data Science Interview at NetflixWhat should I expect in data science technical phone interview with Netflix? TIA
- #interviewWhat can I expect in the interview process. I'm going to have my first technical later this week
- SQL and R interview prep questionsI am looking for leetcode-type resources where I can practice advanced SQL and R for interviews. I saw a few SQL questions on leetcode but they aren't
- PhD... ?How important it is for a data scientist to pursue a phD at the moment? Most open positions in FANG ask for it right? Thoughts?
- Referral at Uber data analytics?Hi folks - can someone pls. refer me directly to the HR or hiring manager for a data analytics role at Uber? I have ~6 yrs. of relevant experience in
- Uber data scientist take home How deep does Uber evaluate for data science take home challenges? Hows the interview process for Uber data scientist position?
- Facebook people- do you use Presto for SQLI mainly use Hive, Hadoop and Teradata for SQL but should I study Presto for a future interview? (Ima Analyst)
- Snapchat UI AftermathAfter the Snapchat UI update, as it has been a few weeks, how have key metrics around usage been? I found myself no longer watching stories, and I wo
Twitch / Engxj4z77