- How come there are Indians even in non-specialize jobs ? (Indian here) Why the f , are there so many Indians in all sorts of non-specialized professions. How do they get the visa? Especially in the SF Bay Area , a large number of Indians are recruiters, realtors, mortgage agents , accountants ., uber drivers.. How the f do they come and get their visas,
- TN Visa for Product Manager Has anyone filed for a TN Visa for a Product Manager role? I have a CS degree and Canadian citizenship. New company has asked me to do my own TN. Couple of questions: 1) What was your job category for TN Visa application? Typically for SWE it's "engineer" or "computer systems analyst". Not sure whe
- initial opt, possible denial due to small size photo? hi guys, i submitted 1.9 by 1.7 size photo for initial opt(2by2 is correct size) i talked to 20 agents and 12 said there will be no denial but RFE or Approve, but 8 said according to rubric, officer can deny for amy mistakes. have anyone heard or had insight... has been 2.5months from received
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Extreme Vetting for Us Visa.. So whats the deal with providing 5years worth of social media history and emails and what not to get a visa for the us? I have nothing to hide but heard stories of people being harassed at the border by the agents as they scan through your phones and do these digital strip searches in the name of n
- I’m a DS on an O1 with an agent (don’t need sponsor) and Google said they can’t sponsor (even tho I don’t need 1)🤷🏻♀ In November 2016, Google recruiter reaches out to me for a ML Soft Eng position in London. I politely explain I want to move to the US and I think I qualify for an #o1 visa. She tells me that Google does not do O1s except if I’m some important researcher. I explain I am a PhD student but I have done
- Indian immigration issue [Not crying just trying to understand] I see lot of indians are worried about immigration and visa situation. Those who came 15-20yrs back or married to american got GC/citizenship. But most of us(f1,h1bs, their families and dependents) are waiting and has to deal with lot of issues and uncertainty.