- Companies to interview with that can exceed Google TC. I’m interviewing with Google Uber and Lyft in a month. I want to add 1 or 2 more companies to the list. I have 2.5 yoe. My criteria are: 1 - Company should be able to offer 280k-300k TC so I can use their offers to push Google’s offer up. 2 - Should be company I’m willing to join if Google doesn’t
- Uber phone interview Hey guys, I did Uber phone interview recently. I was asked a leetcode hard. I had 40 minutes and figuring out the algorithm took me 35 and wrote a pseudo code as I didn't have time to finish it. What is the criteria usually for clearing the phone screen? If it is working code, then I am screwed.
- Better career opportunities among these three Assuming salary is not a judging criteria, which one is better, career wise, for a software engineer with 3 yoe. Google - image search team Facebook - bootcamp, so don't know the team Uber - maps team Work is search related in all three.
- Rent 1 bed apt in SF Planning to move to SF in a month or two. What would be decent neighborhoods to rent a 1 bed apartment based on following criteria. Safe for running Peaceful Parks Commute under 25 minutes from Uber/Twitter Rent - trying to keep under 3300 TC: 270K
- Uber Hyderabad queries I have offer for L4 at Uber Hyderabad in finance engineering team. From what I was told, the work seemed pretty boring and non challenging. I want to move to the US, however and wanted to know a few things: 1. How easy/hard is it to move to US from India? Is it encouraged? Do the managers entertai