- SSN to Crypto Exchange? Are you comfortable to give your full #SSN to Crypto exchange such as coinbase/GDAX or gemini?
- Crypto losses and taxes.. Finally sold my ETH for 85%loss .. I lost over 15k in crypto market ... I was trading using gdax FYI .. Is anyone claiming crypto losses in the 2018 returns? Any advise?
- Robinhood crypto Has anyone tried robinhood crypto? Is it good? Hope there are no fees? Wanted to know if they have wallets for coins? As in if I buy etherium then I can store it in there like coinbase/ gdax?
- Withdraw to Dollars outside of Coinbase/GDAX? I’ve got crypto in wallets, Binance, Bittrex, and Coinbase. I’d like to take some money off the table and into my bank account, but would prefer that not be done with Coinbase/GDAX. Anybody know how else I can withdraw?
- crypto - cost basis and fair market value for taxes Trying to understand the new crypto taxes. Apparently with the new tax reforms, every crypto trade is a taxable event, whether it involves fiat or not. So, to trade alts, one would 1. Buy ETH on gdax - this established cost basis for ETH which is the value of ETH-USD pair on gdax. 2. Transfer eth t
- Alternate to Coinbase Hi, Can someone tell what are the alternate options to CBase & GDAX which have limited crypto. Other trading sites dont seem very reliable or are not open to new traders (like bitfinnex, poloinex doesnt allow WA investors). Problem is how to trade into especially Altcoins quickly using funds from y
- Do I need to report crypto info if I’ve lost money overall? I’m using TurboTax and I can import info from Coinbase but not Coinbase Pro (aka gdax). Coinbase info alone show gains but I’ve lost most of my money in Coinbase Pro. Do I have to import Coinbase info into TurboTax? If I do, I have to pay tax, even though I’ve lost money in crypto overall. Note:
- Best way to move money into crypto? I know a lot of people who have a hard time putting Fiat money into a crypto exchange to purchase coins. We all want a method that is fast, has low/no fees, and is secure. I’m not aware of a single entry point that offers all 3 of these together. I wanted to share my current method for going from Fi