- Financial advice Edited post! Initial Q was if Robinhood Gold is worth it. I maintain $140k worth portfolio in stocks and ETFs and been on the Robinhood app for 2 years. I’m not into frequent trades yet and invest about $4k a month on FANG like companies and on random stock picks going by the app’s top stocks list
- How to buy bitcoin How can I buy bitcoin? Fidelity locked down my account when I tried to wire money to gemini. Capital one locked my credit card when I tried to buy on coinbase. It is legal to buy Bitcoin, right? Is it that banks make everything in their power to make it impossible to buy them? I have heard that loca
- Can someone from Coinbase help me out? Long story short I was a victim of a SIM card swap hack. Person was able to get into my Gmail and then reset my Coinbase password, even though I had Google Authenticator turned on. Have a case open with them but don’t have any progress or updates for several weeks. Not sure if I still have my crypt
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- How and where to Buy Alt coins, especially IOTA.. Folks, I use Coinbase but it only has BTC, ETH & LTC listed. Any other apps similar to coinbase or exchanges where we could easily invest in other cryptos using USD (from bank account/credit card in US). Google search throws a lot of (confusing) results and hence wanting first hand info from users o
- Exchanges for buying BTC with low fee using credit compared to Coinbase Hi, I want to buy BTC using credit cards. I have an account in coinbase, but the rates are very high. Can you suggest any other exchanges?
- Coinbase I'm new to cryptocurrency and wanted to buy a little just to see what it was like. I installed coinbase and hooked up my credit card but it gives me a limit of $700. On top of that it actually doesn't appear to allow me to fund from the credit card in the Buy tab. What am I doing wrong?
- Gemini - wire transfer finished but funds still pending Hi I used Gemini for a while, but did my first wire transfer for a large sum of money to it to buy more coins. The bank indicates the transfer completed, but they're still pending in Gemini. They've been pending since last Friday. Wtf is this shit. I am getting delayed by this and already lost thou
- For what type of transactions , coinbase will not charge fee ? Coinbase currently charging 1.49% of USD value as transaction fee for any selling or buying. Then why do people/business need digital currency for their transaction. They can comfortably do transact with existing fiat currency & plasic card methods . Is my understanding wrong anywhere ? Please throw