- Referrals needed (had to decline my Uber offer) - Dropbox, Square, Stripe, Box, Snap, Slack, etc Hello fellow blinders, I am looking for referrals to the comanies listed in the title, plus Robinhood, Redfin. Zillow, and Coinbase. I am currently unemployed and had to decline an offer from Uber, so im back to square one and have no other interviews lined up. I had to decline the offer because it
- State of Crypto industry - and working at Crypto companies? Hi HODLers and non-crypto folks, A few questions: What’s the latest in the cryptocurrency world? Are folks still investing in it, are individuals still buying/selling, are folks still looking to get lambos with alt mooncoin circa dec 2017? It seems like traditional volume is down? Are Gemini, Ri
- Coinbase Winter Internship Can anyone share what the interview process is like at Coinbase for Software engineering internship? What kind of questions can I expect? Do I need to focus more on Leetcode or design? I couldn't find much information on Glassdoor. Thanks!
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Noob questions about coinbase and gdax 1. What's the difference between coinbase & gdax apart from latter being cheap? 2. Is gdax busted for most users or just the new ones? Will it ever work? 3. Do I buy from & sell to exchange on coinbase or other traders? Comparing it with stock exchange, it doesn't let me put a limit order which conf
- Stackoverflow discouragement for applying for a job. I have been working on my own startups for last 5 years; established 2 companies, one took off, makes around 500k yearly, and one didn’t. The one didn’t take off was in US and it was my recent one. I raised money for it from US investors and also went through one of the well known startup accelerato
- link Declare or not declare crypto loss in tax return Hi, I wanted to declare crypto tax loss in this year tax return. I lost around 1.5k (last year) and made thousand of transactions (mostly small amount btw ETH-alt coins) and transferred between different exchanges such as coinbase,binance,kucoin. The problem is that filling all of them in tax retu
- Crypto tax return help needed !!!!! I have done transactions on Binance and Coinbase Pro for Crypto trading. I have used Turbotax for tax filing for past years. I file the taxes myself. Questions: 1) I am planning to use CryptoTrader.tax / Biotcoin.tax to get a transactions file (8949?) which can be fed into TurboTax. Has someone d
- Onsite Interview at Coinbase Any information on on-site interview at Coinbase for SWE backend role? What type of questions in pair programming round.