- Amazon vs Goldman Sachs India SDE 1 Hi all, YOE : 1.5 yrs Got an SDE 1 offer from Amazon and Technical Analyst (basically its role of SDE, just a fancy term used by most banks) from Goldman Sachs. Amazon (Platform Development Team)- 15.5L fixed + 4.5L (1st year bonus) + 3.5 (2nd year bonus) + 10L stocks (in 4 years 5% + 15% + 40% +
- bootcamps saw the post on linkedin from netflix. Wendy did 4 months bootcamp, then worked at lending club for 1 yr 8 months in Software before joining netflix. she must be doing very well for the company to post this, kudos to her: however, this raises the question- can someone with no college just 4 months
- Machine Learning Guidance I’d like to get into machine learning over the next couple of years but I’m a self-taught SWE and don’t have a CS background (BBA in Risk Management) All of the courses and resources I’ve found focus on a certain tool or framework - I’d really like to have a solid understanding of the mathematics a
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- What is a good package for a software engineer @ Lending Club with 3 - 5 years of experience. Masters degree. I am going to interview with them soon enough and need to understand what is a good range. I wish I could give more info but don't want to risk getting blacklisted even before I start..
- Referral Help Hey guys, I'm currently in my last semester at a tech university in the U.S., hoping to land a job in Bay Area / Seattle. I've had trouble landing interviews w/o referrals and I was hoping you lovely people could lend me a hand. The university I go to is well-known, I've got a 3.78 GPA, and ha
- How much TC can I expect from Lending club for a Senior Software Engineer? For negotiation, how much can I expect the signon bonus and base pay?