- Indians in US, where/how do you invest your money? Is there a ELI5 which I can refer to understand my options of investing in US. I've read about vanguard MFs. They seem like a decent option. I don't want to get into real estate(as I like liquidity). Also, I want to understand if I should invest in 401k(I dont plan to retire in US). Btw, 401k is th
- Mega backdoor Roth Looking to hear only from this who actually do mega backdoor Roth conversions on a regular basis, not those who may have just heard or read about it. I make after-tax contributions (and max out pre-tax) from my paychecks to my 401k account at Vanguard. The 401k plan allows taking in-service withdra
- 300k CAD, Invest in Home or Wait, Help! TC: 200 CAD, YOE - 3.5 Saved approximately, 300k CAD so far, = Breakdown:- 120K invested in FANG stocks, 45k Invested in Vanguard High Growth / High Risk mutual funds Rest is Cash ( I know - big cash to offset high risk investment?? ) Married, 31, Planning first kid next year, sole earner,
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Share your 401k here: What funds, Match %, etc... I'll start. 401k plan is prob the few good things at my current employer. We have the entire range of Vanguard funds :) Also can do mega backdoor Roth. 3.5% match :( Also have pension but needs 5 yrs to vest. Based on pension formula I've back calculated it's worth only an extra 5% match.
- Opening account on Vanguard for investment Hi I’m a new grad joining a company next year and I have about $40k in my checking acc which I plan to invest in different things including on Vanguard. I’m in the process of signing up for an account but I’m stuck at the part where 401k from the employer is mentioned. My work starts next year and
- How do you all invest in vanguard, wealthfront, betterment, robinhood, 401k without triggering wash sale rule? New to investing and curious how you all deal with wash sale rule (in anticipation of tax season)? I currently have most of money invested in wealthfront with TLH and DI turned on. Due to DI, wealthfront buys and sells individual stocks too. Now, I also like to buy some individual stocks via robin
- Right time and way to invest 401k I have 30k via 401k with my previous employer. I withdraw that and looking to rollover that to Vanguard IRA account. Can you suggest how should I allocate it? I am ready to take moderate risk. Also should I buy now or should wait? Thank You in advance!