- Barclays verbal offer - need help deciding Hello, I got an offer for a full stack dev role at barclays. Current tc: 116.5 (base 114k) Offer: 125k base. No bonus component. I have an onsite with BlackRock coming up in 2 weeks. I am not that confident as I am rusty and started preparing recently. Pros for me with Barclays - my preferred tec
- House down payment I have saved around $150k for house down payment and not planning to buy house for at least one more year. Location: Bay Area. Is it adviceable to keep in Barclays saving account for 2.2% or invest in some bonds, ETFs. Again the timeframe is only 1 year and don't want to risk the down payment. TC:
- Barclays - Time duration from Verbal offer to official offer letter Got a verbal confirmation from Barclays that the team is looking to bring me on board and asked what my salary expectations are. Gave them the figure I was looking for to which they said that they will get back to me after getting it approved from the management. Curious as to how long the process t
and industry lounge.
- Barclays Technology Analyst Conpensation What’s the compensation like at Barclays ? YOE: 2 years, 4 months Location: NYC Current TC: $85k (NJ) Update: Barclays offered $135k (AVP)
- Barclays business intelligence compensation Can someone suggest if the offer I received is fair for Barclayscard? skill:Microstrategy developer/Architect YOE-11.5 Current TC:125K barclays verbal offer:130K level:analyst(one level below AVP)
- Barclays compensation for new graduates in software development? How does the total compensation at entry level look like?