- vote Technical incompetence at Wayfair -- is there anything worse?? Is there anything worse than Wayfair at this scale in terms of sheer technical incompetence and poor engineering practices? Wayfair's codebase and infrastructure are stuck in a pathetic, sorry state. The PHP repo, the databases (which are all mirrors in some way), the vertical scaling -- it needs t
- BCG offer evaluation BCG Machine Learning Engineer 1 Yoe: 1 + master's degree Org: Gamma X Base: 120k Signing bonus: 10k Annual cash bonus: 20% of the base Location: NYC Current Expedia Group Software Development Engineer. Base: 115k Annual cash bonus: 12% of the base Stocks: 135k vested in 3yrs Location: Seattle Ex
- Leave Amazon for MBB consulting? I'm a 2016 MBA graduate. Deeply unhappy with Amazon and Seattle and have been interviewing. I recently got an offer from one of McKinsey/BCG/Bain in NYC/LA/Chicago. I'm actually not too keen on consulting itself but am seriously considering it for the following reasons. 1. Transferable business sk
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- BCG Sign In Bonus Looking at BCG possible offer. Software Architect. 180-190k base. Too much to ask for 20k sign in bonus?
- Bcg vs Startup? Offer from bcg as consultant level ($210k base + 50% bonus target).. but have offer from a good startup with TC = 320k (195k base). 7yrs with phd exp. bcg is midwest office .. startup is here in the bay where i already reside.. which one should I go for, keeping long term career in mind.. with bcg..
- Senior Product Manager career recommendation I have offers from Amazon, BCG DV and Facebook for product management roles. Apart from compensation, which of these are good for growing career into people manager( sr manager, Pm) and gaining solid experience building products autonomously and managing teams
- Tech to Management Consulting I joined Apple after my MBA (i had management consulting offers at the time but did not want to take it due to travel) Now I am thinking of going to Management Consulting for a few years. Will MC companies McK, BCG, Bain be still willing to hire, will they match the TC of 180k-200k ?