BCG Digital Ventures Offer
- vote Technical incompetence at Wayfair -- is there anything worse?? Is there anything worse than Wayfair at this scale in terms of sheer technical incompetence and poor engineering practices? Wayfair's codebase and infrastructure are stuck in a pathetic, sorry state. The PHP repo, the databases (which are all mirrors in some way), the vertical scaling -- it needs t
- Google, BCG offer evaluation BCG Machine Learning Engineer 1 Org: Gamma X Base: 120k Annual cash bonus: 20% of the base ~$24k Location: NYC TC: 144k In-Hand after tax: $94,406 Bonus: Signing bonus: 15k Relocation bonus: 10k Google L3 SWE Org: Stackdriver Team Base: 105k Annual cash bonus: 15% of the base ~ $15750 Stocks
- Bcg gamma data science Could anyone speak about what its like to be a data scientist at BCG Gamma? Im interested in their intern opportunities, but there appears to be very little info about what the being in data science consulting at BCG gamma is like. I would love to work in data science consulting and so i’m intereste
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Is this a good offer for BCG? Got an offer for Principal at 240 base, with a total comp of almost around 500. Marketing & sales practice at a Major office.
- BCG offer evaluation BCG Machine Learning Engineer 1 Yoe: 1 + master's degree Org: Gamma X Base: 120k Signing bonus: 10k Annual cash bonus: 20% of the base Location: NYC Current Expedia Group Software Development Engineer. Base: 115k Annual cash bonus: 12% of the base Stocks: 135k vested in 3yrs Location: Seattle Ex
- BCG Architecture vs Sr. Software Engineer career choice I have 16 year experience. I love coding and I still code and perform architecture work as well in my current company. So far, I don't have offer from top technology company. Currently, I have 2 offers- One offer is from BCG with 180K base ( 20-40% bonus ) in architecture group. The role in BCG is
- Leave Amazon for MBB consulting? I'm a 2016 MBA graduate. Deeply unhappy with Amazon and Seattle and have been interviewing. I recently got an offer from one of McKinsey/BCG/Bain in NYC/LA/Chicago. I'm actually not too keen on consulting itself but am seriously considering it for the following reasons. 1. Transferable business sk
- Bcg vs Startup? Offer from bcg as consultant level ($210k base + 50% bonus target).. but have offer from a good startup with TC = 320k (195k base). 7yrs with phd exp. bcg is midwest office .. startup is here in the bay where i already reside.. which one should I go for, keeping long term career in mind.. with bcg..
- BCG Sign In Bonus Looking at BCG possible offer. Software Architect. 180-190k base. Too much to ask for 20k sign in bonus?
- Tech to Management Consulting I joined Apple after my MBA (i had management consulting offers at the time but did not want to take it due to travel) Now I am thinking of going to Management Consulting for a few years. Will MC companies McK, BCG, Bain be still willing to hire, will they match the TC of 180k-200k ?
- Senior Product Manager career recommendation I have offers from Amazon, BCG DV and Facebook for product management roles. Apart from compensation, which of these are good for growing career into people manager( sr manager, Pm) and gaining solid experience building products autonomously and managing teams