- Nerdwallet Engg How is Nerdwallet doing? Heard about the recent layoffs. But, I’ve also heard that they always do hire more and then fire later. Would like some honest feedback about their engineering culture? And the tech stack?
- Working for Nerdwallet Anyone know how the work culture and prospects for the company are?
- What's the culture like at NerdWallet? Company culture, and culture in the finance department?
- What's the TC for Senior Eng. Manager in NerdWallet? The position is Senior Manager Data Platform and Engeneering. What's the TC? What's the breakdown?
- 411 on NerdWallet How is it to be working at NerdWallet? Have an interview scheduled for Product. I am passionate about helping people fix their finances and they say it is their mission. What's the reality like? YOE: 11 TC: 230K Role: PM
- NerdWallet prospects / tc? Thoughts on NerdWallet? I know they went through layoffs a few years ago, and haven’t raised money in a while. Thoughts on their prospects? They seem like mostly an affiliate play. Anyone know what TC range is for PM or SWE / Sr PM or Sr SWE?
- Senior Data Analyst position at Nerdwallet How much to expect for San Francisco office?
- Looking for referral in the fintech industry in SF Hello all, I am looking for a referral at a fintech company in SF. I have 3+ years experience of data analytics, developing Tableau dashboards and managing various projects in the consumer lending/fintech industry. I’m certified in Tableau desktop and finishing up my degree in economics in May 201
- How do you compare offers in terms of TC between Seattle and Bay Area. Currently in Seattle , and could move if necessary. I don't really care about the sun so that has no value to me. I own a home in Seattle, married with no kids. What is the right way to match numbers? I don't think the difference is only the 10% state tax. According to nerdwallet it is 24% more exp