- vote What company should I join? I'm not sure how I did it but I ended up with five offers. All offers are around the same about 150k. Nerdwallet Samsara Juul Pax labs Slack Which company would you choose? Current TC 120K YOE 3
- vote SEA vs. SF Cost-of-living Comparison I'm currently in Seattle. I've received verbal offers and am awaiting written offers from multiple SF companies. I found 7 calculators online that output cost-of-living comparisons based on city [example: If you make $x in Seattle, you'll need $x to maintain the same lifestyle in SF]. The average of
- Looking for a referrals Hello all, I am looking for a referral at a fintech company in SF. I have 7+ years experience of user experience design, product design, product management and two startup failure experience, and managing various projects in the consumer lending/fintech industry. Really interested in these firms b
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- 411 on NerdWallet How is it to be working at NerdWallet? Have an interview scheduled for Product. I am passionate about helping people fix their finances and they say it is their mission. What's the reality like? YOE: 11 TC: 230K Role: PM
- Working for Nerdwallet Anyone know how the work culture and prospects for the company are?
- Looking for referral in the fintech industry in SF Hello all, I am looking for a referral at a fintech company in SF. I have 3+ years experience of data analytics, developing Tableau dashboards and managing various projects in the consumer lending/fintech industry. I’m certified in Tableau desktop and finishing up my degree in economics in May 201
- NerdWallet prospects / tc? Thoughts on NerdWallet? I know they went through layoffs a few years ago, and haven’t raised money in a while. Thoughts on their prospects? They seem like mostly an affiliate play. Anyone know what TC range is for PM or SWE / Sr PM or Sr SWE?
- How do you compare offers in terms of TC between Seattle and Bay Area. Currently in Seattle , and could move if necessary. I don't really care about the sun so that has no value to me. I own a home in Seattle, married with no kids. What is the right way to match numbers? I don't think the difference is only the 10% state tax. According to nerdwallet it is 24% more exp
- What's the TC for Senior Eng. Manager in NerdWallet? The position is Senior Manager Data Platform and Engeneering. What's the TC? What's the breakdown?
- Nerdwallet Engg How is Nerdwallet doing? Heard about the recent layoffs. But, I’ve also heard that they always do hire more and then fire later. Would like some honest feedback about their engineering culture? And the tech stack?
- Senior Data Analyst position at Nerdwallet How much to expect for San Francisco office?
- What's the culture like at NerdWallet? Company culture, and culture in the finance department?