- Stuck In Lease Can’t Afford We entered into a one year rental lease on verbal telling by property manager that we could add someone to the lease later if we wanted. This is what we did at our previously home. Gives us flexibility to bring in a roommate of our choosing. We moved in, unpacked and settled in. Then we searched for
- Where would you invest $150k? [Seeking for advice] I have $150k sitting in a robo-advisor, but thinking of the possibility of investing them somewhere else. I’d like to leverage debt and get a higher long-term impact of these funds. What would you recommend to do? Maybe leveraging it buying a down-payment for a place to do Airb
- Airbnb - Suggest best teams I recently cleared the interview stage with Airbnb. And I'm now in the team matching phase. I am seeking suggestions on which teams are the best in terms of technically challenging work, opportunities to build systems from scratch, take ownership of projects and of course in terms of impact. Any new
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Airbnb Payments How’s the work at Airbnb payments team? Just got offered a L4 position and considering Payments team. How are the engineering challenges? Culture and WLB seems pretty good from what I’ve read. Also, is it a good time to join Airbnb given the recent exodus of employees and the controversy around CF
- Airbnb reference for Seattle SWE role I’m a great match for a payments SWE role at Airbnb Seattle. Experience with full stack SWE, distributed systems, and have worked at investment bank. Can anyone provide a referral to help me get my resume in? Thank you so much! edit: i have also built a Airbnb clone from absolute scratch if that he
- Best Way to Rent Out House Hi Blind, I currently have a SFH in San Jose Bay Area that I want to rent out. I’m wondering if anyone has had experience finding renters for a whole house and wonder what’s the best way? (I.e. Craigslist, realtor, Airbnb listing, etc...) Best in my opinion would be: 1) highest monthly payment 2)
- PM roles at airbnb Any PMs here that can share how the product group in Airbnb is, what skill sets do they look for while hiring? Is it required to have payments , hospitality industry experience or coding knowledge?