- 10X Programmer YOE: 15 in Java, includes 8 in Android. TC: > Coming from a non FAANG, non CS, South-Asian Immigrant Male on H1-B without a GC in 12 years as yet, Software Peasant with slightly better than decent Programming skills kinda background, how do I become a 10X Programmer, because clearly it
- My Shopping list, Can anyone please help? Hello blinders, New grad here Master's degree in ECE Going to graduate next May Leetcode - 200+ No offers yet - Late application Job - Entry level Software Engineer My shopping list for referrals : Akamai Akuna Groupon Wayfair Salesforce Qualcomm Juniper Asana Intuit Illumina Zillow Adobe Please
- Time off after leaving Akamai Akamai offers unlimited time off which is great while you work there. But when you leave you technically don't have any vacation time accrued to take any paid time off before your next job. How have people dealt with this? Just take some unpaid time off or what?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Akamai interview experience @ Santa Clara Interviewed at Akamai, Santa Clara a while back at two different teams. Position was Machine learning (ML) focused data scientist role (not a sql monkey role according to job description). This isn’t a 1st April joke. Team 1: Acquisition of Cyberfend Phone interview basic coding and no ML. I want
- link Akamai Referral Need a referral for https://akamaijobs.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/senior-technical-program-manager-9086 I'm happy to go over my profile and tell you why I'm good fit for this role TIA