- Saved $100k, Nervous, what should I do?? Peeps, for the first time ever, managed to save $100k. I am nervous as to deciding what to do with it. Home: Bay area, $100k won't do much Bullion? Physical precious metals? Stock market: too risky for me, I don't like this option VTI/VTSAX: put 100% in to this? High interest accounts: is this an
- Automated investing help Want to start investing by putting in 5k upfront and $300-500 every 2 weeks. Want it to be invested automatically without me going in and buying stocks/etfs everytime. Mostly want to invest in ETFs and Faang. CAN YOU GUYS RECOMMEND IF I SHOULD USE WEALTHFRONT/BETTERMENT OR VANGUARD. I'm not sure if
- Wealthfront vs Charles Schwab for hands off investment ? which one’s better ?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Investing 100K I have sold few of my stock grants and have 100K. I am lazy in investing and want to play mid term(1-2 years) I have tried Wealthfront, they are good for lazy investors like me, but eyeing something different. Peeps who index their investment, how often you rebalance? Wealthfront does it for me fo
- Chase managed account: worth it? Anybody has experience on this investment product? Is it worse than automated investing platforms (wealthfront, Robinhood, ...), similar, better? Chase has pitched this to me this, and of course they say it’s awesome, it’s their business. But what do you think?
- Some good investment articles needed for beginners I'm not exactly new to investment. But I've limited myself to tech stocks, CDs, wealthfront, and high interest savings. I plan to start researching more about the right kind of investments for me in vanguard, non-tech stocks, real estate investment sites like fundrise, peerstreet,etc. But meanwhile
- Investment Hello, I was researching robo investment company betterment and wealthfront. Which one is the best? Please share your feedback. Thanks!
- Portfolio breakup This is the investment breakup I am keeping for my cash. 20% crypto 40% robinhood 30% wealthfront 10% savings account Any suggestions on improving the risk/reward balance?
- Wealthfront vs Robinhood ETFs? which one has better returns? Wealthfront is free if investment < 10k & I can trade ETFs for free on Robinhood.
- Managing finance Whats a good investment in the long term. I dont want to put a whole lot in something as volatile as crypto ( have around 5k there ). I put some money in wealthfront ( 25k around) but majority of the money (100k+) is still sitting in my bank account with almost no returns. Dont think I can afford a
- Stash vs Wealthfront Did anyone invest in stash or Wealthfront app and how is it for long term investment ?
- vote Wealthfront Risk Score For those using Wealthfront as one of your investment vehicle. Please indicate what is your current risk score. Yes I know...it all depends on your financial situation but I just wanted to get a pulse. (Round up if needed)
- Passive investment in crypto, index-fund style I have been looking for a way to passively invest in crypto, less than $1000 a month. These are the ones I have found: 1) thecriptisfund.com: it requires at least 100k investment. Will be launched in Jan 2018. 2) bitwise asset management: it has some big names such as Naval Ravikant behind it, but
- Self-managed index fund investment vs. robo investment I have a self-managed 3-fund index fund portfolio in vanguard, and a small investment at wealthfront with risk score of 9. While vanguard index funds have lower expense ratios, wealthfront provides tax-loss harvesting which can close the gap. Is there any analysis or pointers to the comparison two m
- Personal Capital's paid service- thoughts? I like their free tool but their paid investment management services are pricey (about 1% fee). However, they claim that they outperform wealthfront/betterment by 1-2% even after fees. Anyone have personal experience with them?