- Looking for reference - Salesforce/Uber Hi, I am looking for referral to salesforce and uber. If anyone working there can refer me, please message me with your email ID. Thanks
- Salesforce Open Positions Hi All, Looking to work at Salesforce. Current background in customer success involving account management, digital marketing media assembly, email marketing, etc. (~ 1.5 years experience). Any tips/tricks to getting interviewed? Thanks
- Senior Engineer @ Intercom I just received an emojified email from a recruiter at Intercom, I am trying to judge if its worth interviewing with them, current TC @Salesforce Base 165/15%/80k-2years : 6 yoe What should I expect at Intercom for a senior engineer role ?
- Marketing Cloud I am interested in getting a role in marketing cloud. I have been with Accenture for 7 months now and taking roles that I truly show no interest seems a waste of time. Any insight into what steps to take given that I’ve already received my Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist certification? I
- Netflix interview Got reached out to by Netflix hiring manager for research engineer role on their cdn/ streaming teams. Had a first phone screen at the end of which hiring manager told me that they were impressed. Had a second phone screen scheduled. I told them I'm looking to interview in a few months not immediate
- Would you recommend being a PM at these Big N companies? Title. Companies such as FB/IG, LinkedIn, Spotify, Airbnb, DBX, Square, Verizon/Oath, Uber, Salesforce, Twitter. TL;DR: They're a junior at uni trying to transition in PM. They're interested in your exp based on the title. Also, any feedback for transitioning to PM based on their general info below