- How does referral work in Salesforce? I finally find someone to refer me for internship at Salesforce but he just told me to put his email at the time of applying. I did this but I am wondering is this the correct way of getting a referral and can I be sure of getting an interview now?
- Do companies/hr blacklist a candidate? i interviewed with a Salesforce hr couple of years back and asked for higher TC than market rate. The process never progressed and moreover everytime i apply to salesforce i get same email: “at this time, we have decided to pursue other candidates”.
- Netflix I just got offers from both Salesforce and LinkedIn, and I got an email from Netflix this morning asking me to consider them. I’m happy with the LinkedIn offer - and I want to live in the Bay Area - but am I stupid for not considering it?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- two weeks past interview and no result @salesforce Recruiter hasn't responded to email I sent 2 days back. Not sure what to interpret from this. Does it usually take this long at salesforce to make a decision? Update: Finally got a no from the person who referred me. What a crappy company to ignore candidates like this.
- Would you recommend being a PM at these Big N companies? Title. Companies such as FB/IG, LinkedIn, Spotify, Airbnb, DBX, Square, Verizon/Oath, Uber, Salesforce, Twitter. TL;DR: They're a junior at uni trying to transition in PM. They're interested in your exp based on the title. Also, any feedback for transitioning to PM based on their general info below
- Salesforce cool off time What's the usual cool off time at Salesforce ? I am not sure why they interviewed(phone - 1st round) me for a Lead engineer position when my total experience < 4 years. It was mentioned in the thank you email(your experience is less etc). Thanks
- Netflix interview Got reached out to by Netflix hiring manager for research engineer role on their cdn/ streaming teams. Had a first phone screen at the end of which hiring manager told me that they were impressed. Had a second phone screen scheduled. I told them I'm looking to interview in a few months not immediate
- Looking for reference - Salesforce/Uber Hi, I am looking for referral to salesforce and uber. If anyone working there can refer me, please message me with your email ID. Thanks
- Salesforce Open Positions Hi All, Looking to work at Salesforce. Current background in customer success involving account management, digital marketing media assembly, email marketing, etc. (~ 1.5 years experience). Any tips/tricks to getting interviewed? Thanks
- Marketing Cloud I am interested in getting a role in marketing cloud. I have been with Accenture for 7 months now and taking roles that I truly show no interest seems a waste of time. Any insight into what steps to take given that I’ve already received my Salesforce Marketing Cloud Email Specialist certification? I
- Senior Engineer @ Intercom I just received an emojified email from a recruiter at Intercom, I am trying to judge if its worth interviewing with them, current TC @Salesforce Base 165/15%/80k-2years : 6 yoe What should I expect at Intercom for a senior engineer role ?