- What's it like @ Yahoo Finance? Is there anyone working at Yahoo Finance here? What's it like working there? Is now a good time to join?
- Yahoo finance geniuses Your BEST and probably the ONLY product-finance .. doesn’t work half the time! Stock charts are delayed the market watchlists disappear randomly and the quotes are just outright wrong. What gives? Good job! @yahoo
- Meg Whitman to Uber Yahoo finance reports Meg as one of the leading candidates for Uber CEO. Hmmmm, interesting. Could it mean that a Buyout of HPE by a PE firm is just around the corner??
- link Verizon officially dumps the Oath name for its media group https://www.fiercevideo.com/video/verizon-officially-dumps-oath-name-for-its-media-group?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWmpGbVpERmhaamszTXpRMSIsInQiOiJWV01nd2pHaW51XC9DdWc1S1FqYWh5WEVWXC96QTNHR0dFUUFicFN1OWhKWHQ5WmFETXl1dzloZXBHVHdJV0tldFBBaDd1R3BYUFBFNWM4TE91XC93NGNwY0xrNFpVYVcyQWpBeldJUFROSDMzTGR1eldNV2xza2pNTHp
- link SIPC says Robinhood's 3% checking account not insured by them Robinhood’s launch of checking accounts with 3% interest is a disaster “Every Robinhood account is SIPC insured up to $250,000 in cash.” To put this in perspective, Betterment’s cash-like option (the account consists of Treasuries) pays 2.09% and does not claim to be insured by the Federal Deposit