- From laid off to 6 offers and 2x TC Sorry this post is late, I know some people were waiting for me to write this TL;DR: Got laid off, was sad, studied hard, did a bunch of interviews, did a bunch of back-to-back onsites, got 6 offers, doubled my previous TC This is my story on how I went from someone that never leetcoded or done a
- Rejected 6 On-sites Twitter Uber Lyft LinkedIn Quip Snapchat Pretty much every time recruiter calls with feedback, “it was really close but...”. Is this normal? 100% of phone screens have gone to onsite thus far. Thoughts... Feedback...Suggestions?
- vote Fb vs Uber ATG vs Quip vs Google Recently got entry level offers as software engineer from those companies. Not sure which one is better for career growth. Also, what’s the pros and cons working at those companies. Any suggestions, appreciate them.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- So much for humble brag Blind, my TC is not much to talk about but here’s a “humble brag”; compassion for manager who fired me and ability to move on without letting his decision impact my self esteem. (Pic at end of post, Blind not allowing me to insert pic middle of post) ———— My only regret, if I may call it that, i+2
- Salesforce - applying to two different roles? People at salesforce - I see two roles open at salesforce that fit my skill set. One is at quip and the other is at salesforce. Is it ok to apply to both? Will they question whether or not I know what I want or anything along those lines? Role is for data engineering
- Working at Quip I have begun interviewing there, and I wanted to get some additional perspectives on the company, comp, prospects, etc. for technical roles. I am very leery of joining Salesforce, but the manager I spoke with called it out pretty quick that Quip is its own island separated from Salesforce. Can anyon
- Anyone from Quip? Interested in hearing insights about 1. Leadership 2. Culture 3. Growth
- vote Does Quip hire New Grads? Title
- How easy is it to find information needed to do job in your company? I’m an EM at Airbnb. One of the top complaints from my org in team surveys is they have a hard time finding information to do their job effectively. We have lot of tools internally like jira, quip, gdocs, zendesk etc and We ask people to document their work so others can discover it through search.
- Best Alternative for Sharepoint? Currently on a heavy Microsoft stack. Wondering what other better collaborative platforms there are besides Sharepoint? Unfortunately, Google Docs is out of the question. I think there is Quip, but anything that can handle what Sharepoint can. In terms of collaboration and Intranet capabilities.
- Quip reject Just got reject from quip. Though they said feedback was positive but there were some glitches in laptop n whiteboarding n they will pass this time. Bar is really really high. I answered every question, though in one round interviewer gave me hint to think in graph terms but i was thinking in differ
- Hackerrank test for Quip, Salesforce Got an invite for hackerrank 2 hours test for Quip, Salesforce. Would appreciate if someone can share their experience who have recently solved this challenge. How many problems? Leetcode level of problem?
- Quip for engineers? How is quip for SRE role ? 7 yoe and presently working in Apple. Job profile looks quite promising
- salesforce quip vs Bloomberg Recently I received offers as software engineer from these two companies, and had a hard time to make a decision. Any suggestions?
- Quip hacker rank Did any one take quip sde hacker rank? I couldnt find any reviews on glassdoor or I have no idea on what to expect. I was told its a 2hr round with 2 questions. Any input will be appreciated.
- Quip onsite experience Can anybody share quip onsite experience? Level of questions and bar level?
- good management books I have to start managing people, and I'm having issues. I find plenty of quip non-science advice online. Is there a book out there that document objectively what works with people measured in reproductible experiments? Sciency-like.
- Quip: How to prepare for entry level Software Engineer? Tips on how to prepare, what to focus on!
- fronend engineer interview at quip Hi does anybody have experience in interview at quip? what questions were asked and how was your experience ?