- vote Employees at Adobe, Cisco, Oracle, and "New": Do you work more than 40 hours per week? (on average: including meetings, overtime oncall and weekends, reading work-related emails, remote and WFH; but excluding commutes, meal/restroom breaks, and socializing - unless productively multitasking)
- TDIL@ Adobe Adobe will fuck you over. They don't give a shit and everything to the contrary is simply bullshit. Adobe will railroad you and not think twice about it, then to get you the shut the fuck up about it and not ruin their brand, they'll try to pay you off. This is a warning to any and all current and f
- Why do so many companies do not provide free food IIUC correctly from online sources, free works massively in favor of companies and due to economies of scale, it works out so cheap. Even if a company saves 30 minutes for 10 employees, that quicly adds up. Yet, so many companies dont have free food(cisco, intel, apple, msft , adobe etc) dont prov
- Any Adobe recruiters here? Questions... Following on the thread called “Looking for referral in Adobe,” it appears many people who have either been internally referred or applied for positions online rarely get contacted by a recruiter. Recruiters don’t reply to LinkedIn PMs. Even when employees follow up with recruiters on referrals they
- Indian immigration issue [Not crying just trying to understand] I see lot of indians are worried about immigration and visa situation. Those who came 15-20yrs back or married to american got GC/citizenship. But most of us(f1,h1bs, their families and dependents) are waiting and has to deal with lot of issues and uncertainty.