- Should I join IBM cloud as Software Engineer? I am receiving a software engineer offer at IBM in SV for one of their cloud projects. 1. How good is IBM and its cloud division? 2. Do they give stock options? 3. Signing bonus?
- Good offer for SDE1 at Amazon? 118k base 15k signing on first year first month 12k over second year every month Initial Restricted Stock Grant: 21shares Initial Restricted Stock Vest: 5% first year, 15% second year, 20% every 6 month year 3 and 4 How do you negotiate a better offer if not good? Moving from IBM to Amazon
- Sam's tech/Walmart e-commerce offer Hi guys, I've decided to move out of my current job with IBM (<1 yr after master's). I've cleared the interview of Sam's club.com team and had a call with recruiter regarding the offer. Here are the details of the offer. Base: hasn't been revealed but I was told that we offer a minimum of 110k$ in
- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- Compensation Tiers of Companies for Tech Jobs By popular demand, I'm reposting one of my replies on another thread. This tiering is based on both trajectory and overall scale of total comp (base+bonus+stock) for IC positions. Edit: subsidiaries with the same pay go under the parent (e.g. Twitch and Amazon) Based off of all the comp data points
- What is a realistic TC expectation for a PHD fresh grad in Deep Learning in CS? Hello, I am just wondering what is realistic TC expectation for a PHD fresh grad in deep learning in computer science. It seems that the TC can varies a lot in different companies. Even within FAANG, there are many different levels and TC packages. I estimate that for the low end, it is around "100