- Maybe I should switch to T-Mobile/Sprint? Headline news today! The merger is most def going through. What's interesting is through reading about this entire saga and seeing T-Mobile employees on Blind I'm actually seriously considering switching to T-Mobile/Sprint. Just seems like it's the best company out of the major US network providers.
- link Verizon’s website is garbage 🔥🗑 Because of occasionally weak signal & bad coverage, I was switching from T-Mobile to Verizon. 🔜 🔘Went to their website📱# transfer page✅ 🔘Checked edibility✅ 🔘Started transfer online✅ 🔘Was asked to create an account✅ 🔘Signed in✅ 🔘Asked to create a secret Q for security✅ 🔘Asked to enter secre
- I am on a alaska flight browsing blind using tmobile wifi AMA Edit: this thread got too popular. Blind is limiting the number of replies I can send. I am on a Alaska airline. AMA. I am just bored. I am sitting between 2 dudes. btw I am not T mobile user. I just input a random phone number which uses t-mobile. It works :) .
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Interviewing for Software engineer role @T-Mobile [Posting for a friend] Hey there, one of my friends is interviewing for software engineer role with T-Mobile (engineering) Anyone with recent interview experience for similar positions? It would be great if you can share your experiences - kind of questions asked (leetcode style coding/system desig
- Product Manager Roles Based on what I see on Blind, I hear a lot of talented PMs people who are unhappy where they are. If you are not happy with the scope, impact or the work itself, please reach out. T-Mobile is looking for a few individuals who live for building amazing products and are proud to take end to end owner
- Edge computing: telcos vs cloud Edge computing is such a hot topic these days, I think because it can potentially be an area where cloud players like AWS are dethroned. I know that cloud companies currently have an upper hand in edge computing, but could you see AT&T, Verizon and other mobile companies surpassing them? It seems li
- Best carrier to choose with Facebook in Seattle? What is better to choose? Verizon or AT&T? Is there any substantial difference? I used to have TMobile and worked pretty well here (but it sucks every time I travel anywhere outside Seattle metro) At&t seems to be the default option. Would Verizon be better? ... I need to get a FB blind account