- Comment tiers of tech companies in your opinion Tier = Pay, prestige, career opportunities, wlb Tier 0: Google, Netflix Tier 1: Apple, Facebook, Uber, Airbnb, Lyft Tier 2: Amazon, Microsoft, Linkedin, Tier 3: Twitter, Square, Robinhood, Stripe, Pinterest, Snap, Dropbox, Palantir Tier 4: Salesforce, Zillow, coinbase, Reddit, Spotify, Expedia Tie
- Career change to web developer Hi, I am trying to change my career from embedded to backend developer(or full stack whatever...). I will start with Udemy courses. I am curious whether they are enough to get offers from companies?(I mean it is good start for beginners?) Definitely, I would prepare my own portfolios Could you pl
- Is Spotify still hiring DS? Spotify is my dream company, want to work as a data scientist there (currently a data analyst). I saw a lot of posts on the career job websites, also heard from friends that they are not hiring any DS. Anyone can share some news? Is this end of year no budget kinda thing? Thanks!
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- NYC Tech How is the technology scene in NY in terms of career growth and pay? From what I’ve seen, Product Manager salary estimates are about 20% lower than SF despite NYC being just as expensive. Also, how actively are the big brands out there (FB/Instagram, Spotify, Google) hiring? Is it easy to move aroun
- vote decision: big software companies vs startups vs insight fellow Main Question: I got an offer from the Insight Data Science Fellow for the coming Fall. I have been interviewing with companies (a few big ones) but no offers yet. Should I keep applying and expanding my applications to smaller companies (incl. startup)? OR join the Insight Fellow (without pay) and
- Music industry? Any advice on getting into music industry whether it be the streaming companies (Spotify) or big labels (Sony,universal, etc)? Early in my career looking for business development roles. Saw an account manager role at Spotify on LinkedIn but it got taken down after a few hundred apps in 3 days...musi
- Careers at Spotify Anyone that works at Spotify that can give me some insight on what it takes to work there/what they are looking for, specifically in a backend type position? I see a lot of mobile developer positions open up for them, but don't have enough experience in that field to get through.