- How is Bolt.com doing? Can anyone give some insights about growth and culture in Bolt Financial? I am considering new opportunities in the FinTech area. Any information will be appreciated!
- Looking for a referrals Hello all, I am looking for a referral at a fintech company in SF. I have 7+ years experience of user experience design, product design, product management and two startup failure experience, and managing various projects in the consumer lending/fintech industry. Really interested in these firms b
- Is Fintech really king of data science/ machine learning salaries? I've been going back and forth with a few fintech opportunities and the all in is $700k-$1m across each of them. For context I have 3 professional years experience, one patent contribution and finishing masters at a top 15 university and have only one contribution to publication. I was always under
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Looking for referral in the fintech industry in SF Hello all, I am looking for a referral at a fintech company in SF. I have 3+ years experience of data analytics, developing Tableau dashboards and managing various projects in the consumer lending/fintech industry. I’m certified in Tableau desktop and finishing up my degree in economics in May 201
- Fintech opportunities What are some good opportunities for an investment banker with an interest in programming? Apart from financial modelling. I like developing web apps as a hobby. But can't seem to find a way to use both financial and coding skills.
- Banking to FinTech I have 10+YOE in corporate banking/commercial lending and want to transition to a FinTech company where my risk/underwriting and commercial lending experience could be utilised. Has anyone made this jump? Or any advice as to where to start looking? I am tied to the New England area (close to Boston)
- Just moved to Bay Area for a new job. Any general advice? This is my 1st post here so go easy on me. I am mainly looking for advice on how to make the best use of living in the Bay. It already sucks that I had to move from SoCal due to lack of job opportunities. Want to network with professionals. I'm interested in product managment, fintech (MFE/MBA) so
- Live Developer Roles in London Fintech & Financial Services Full list of open opportunities in London - please get in touch if any of these sound like you or someone you know. (Unfortunately none of these roles can offer visa support.) JELF101 Algorithmic Trading Developer – Well Established US based FS firm, expanding in London £80-£120k base, dependent on
- FinTech Job Opportunities and Advice I've been an implementation consultant for a financial software company for 5 years now. I've taken on a managing consulting role, but pay isn't great and hours are long. Friends have recommended Bloomberg, Accenture and Nasdaq. Thoughts? Any other suggestions for someone with my background? Thank
- Career Advice This isn’t a HR post but I didn’t want my company being shown. I have 10+YOE in corporate banking/commercial lending and want to transition to a FinTech company where my risk/underwriting and commercial lending experience could be utilised. Has anyone made this jump? Or any advice as to where to sta
- Transitioning from startup in Mid market city Looking for career growth opportunities in larger companies or startups in larger markets. I’ve worked for 2 startups but feel like my career trajectory has plateaued both from a salary and opportunity stand-point. Currently I’m the VP, Biz Dev/Partnerships/Marketing (we’re a 10 person company). I