- GS (NYC) or MS Azure (Redmond)? I have an offer from GS (Goldman Sachs), NYC and just been informed about an offer in the works at MS Azure (Redmond). If I take MS offer I'll have to relocate to Redmond. GS: Core Engineering (VP) 196k + 45k (for the remaining 5 months this year) [Next year's bonus would b
- Moving to OCI from azure core team Has been 63 since last year and considering opportunities in OCI. What target level and package range I can expect? What’s pro and con? Current team in Azure: - under paid - heavy on call duty - frustration in development with multiple layers dependencies. OCI - new infrastructure new experience
- Any insight or information on the Azure data team(s) at Microsoft? Hello everyone, A Microsoft recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn about a hiring event for the azure data team. Can anyone provide some information about the team and their culture? I have been at my current role for 7 years and I am exploring new opportunities and wanted to do my due diligence
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Microsoft L67 Engineering Manager seeking external opportunities in Seattle I am L67 Engineering Manager in Microsoft with TC of 500K. I work in Office 365, and consider myself fairly knowledgeable on distributed technologies. I am looking for similar opportunities in Seattle/Bellevue area. Thinking of trying in FB, Oracle, Salesforce and Google. Perhaps try few companies i
- vote Stripe vs Google new grad Wondering what the community thinks about these two offers. Assuming similar TC at around ~180 and both offers in Seattle. I would be working in gcp. I want to optimize for hard technical growth as well as which one would open up the most opportunities for me in the future (building larger services
- vote Lyft, Pinterest, or Facebook (SWE intern)? Looking for advice about which offer to take. I’m a junior studying CS, and I interned at Microsoft (on Azure) last summer. The Lyft and Pinterest offers are for SF whereas Facebook is for Menlo Park. They all do team matching later, I believe, so I won’t know exactly what I’d be working on though I
- How is Identity org at Microsoft? Thinking of applying to MS, specifically Identity org/team. Is it part of Azure? How difficult are interviews? Do they have challenging (large scale) opportunities? Thanks!
- Good teams in Azure What some good growing teams at Microsoft Azure ( redmond campus ) ? Things To look for . Good opportunities to build something challenging ( as L64 SDE) Relatively small team with quick release cycles to customers Or what anything to worry about when looking in Azure ..
- Good teams under Azure IoT Hi guys, currently a summer intern looking for opportunities In Azure IoT. Any leads on what teams are good. I am interested in SDE role.