- Jobs I don’t know what type of jobs I should apply for. I will earn a computer engineering degree in 3 months. I have no clue how the next 1-2 years of my life will planned out. I want to be a person that works with inventors of all disciplines. I want a job that but foster and nourish my intrinsic s
- College senior and already rejected from Bloomberg, Salesfore and IBM. Hi all, I am a college senior and have been applying since the middle of August. I was really hopeful of these companies(Bloomberg, ibm, salesforce) but got rejected without an interview. Does it happen to everyone or just me ? I am feeling down and disappointed regarding my future after graduation
- Any MSFT CSA’s here? Was hoping I could ask a Cloud Solutions Architect from Microsoft to give my resume a look. I’ve had 0 luck applying via portal which I find odd bc two of my team members with similar experience made that move. They can’t give me a referral for one year according to their IBM contract and I don’t b
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Facebook recruiting I'm graduating soon and I've been applying to different companies. One thing I noticed is that I got interviews with Google, Microsoft, and IBM, but I never heard back from facebook. I'm also not hearing back from small local companies. I try to fit my resume into the job descriptions but I can't fi
- Working IT Call Centers I've been working in a call center for ~3 years and I know a few people who have been working through two company buyouts who have been at the same location and job for 20 years through many pay freezes. I want a more technical postition than level 1 - follow our empty knowledge base. I've been work
- Analytics lead @ lyft Hey guys. I'm currently an analytics consultant at ibm, and pretty sure will a promotion to senior consultant next year. I'm also applying to Lyft as "analytics lead". Would you guys consider this an upgrade..... In terms of prestige?
- Hiring for Dec grads started? For which companies has hiring for Dec grads started? Amazon and Google reached out already so probably fb apple Microsoft and the likes have started as well. But what about other companies like Finance and fintech? Unicorns? Non big 4/5 like oracle, IBM? I'm struggling to get callbacks from these