- need a referral for verizon... applying for commercial role, not technical, in ashburn 23 yoe total in telecoms with the last 17 at the vp level in a foreign incumbent carrier
- Verizon interview FP&A What can I expect in an interview for a FP&A role at Verizon? Mostly behavioural questions? How much finance? Technical?
- How do I find a new job before moving? After 5 years with Verizon, I’m looking for new opportunities. I also want to move from New York to San Diego. What the best way to seek new jobs across the country. Any hot websites to recommend? How do I get in touch with head hunters? I’m a network engineer specialized 4g LTE and recently 2 Years
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Verizon Product Manager Internship Hi All, Any idea what to expect in Product Management MBA Internship at Verizon? That are doing a fly-ins for all the final round candidates at there office in NJ. How to prepare and what to expect? How many rounds, do they ask technical questions, case interviews etc? Many thanks
- Verizon Phone interview Need some advice. I received an email from a recruiter at Verizon for a technical phone interview for one the Mobile apps team at Yahoo for new grad position. I also received a coderpad link in the email. Need to know what should I expect in the interview. Thank you.
- Looking for Referral Looking for the referral at good companies like Apple, Facebook, Amazon, Google, Netflix, etc. I have 6+ years exp. in working companies like Samsung, Verizon, Startup Software dev firm. I am looking TPM/QAM roles. Please ping me so I can provide more details about my background and interest. App
- Would you recommend being a PM at these Big N companies? Title. Companies such as FB/IG, LinkedIn, Spotify, Airbnb, DBX, Square, Verizon/Oath, Uber, Salesforce, Twitter. TL;DR: They're a junior at uni trying to transition in PM. They're interested in your exp based on the title. Also, any feedback for transitioning to PM based on their general info below
- Should I accept this offer? I was just recently offered a position of Software Engineer with the Yahoo Mail team doing Android development in Kotlin in Sunnyvale, CA. And I’m slated to start in early January. Today is actually the last day for me to accept it as I was given the official offer two days ago and they said it expi