- Uber Engineering Manager Technical Phone Screen After I cleared the MGMT round (which was more on the architecture side) there’s an invite from the recruiter for a technical screen for an hour. I can take it f2f or via phone, what kind of questions I’m expecting and how different it’s from onsite tech screen if I actually take the F2F for this as
- Interview prep I just did my first interview on pramp. If you're a swe or a project manager that's an amazing resource. I'm more of an infrastructure guy, trying to land a role as a Solutions Architect with GCP, AWS, or Azure. The questions on pramp aren't really tailored for what I'm trying to do. Does anyone kn
- Shifting from SOA Software Engineer to Distributed Systems Engineer I am a generic software engineer right now and work on writing backend services, calling them from the front end and adding some monitoring and metrics to the service. Service Oriented Architecture in short. The services I contribute to already serve millions of customers. But all that is handled
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Los Angeles AWS Solutions Architect Salary? Hello! I applied via professional reference to Amazon as an Enterprise Solutions Architect. Made it through the technical phone interview, waiting to hear on what date I go in for the on-site. I'm really busting my butt for this position; I went through the A Cloud Guru Solutions Architect Associat
- How do I finish my Cryptocurrency Exchange side project? I have a side project that I already spent ~$50k on – a cryptocurrency broker that acts as a middleman between a client and other exchanges. User sends me coin A, I deposit Amount minus Fee to exchange X, execute a trade on behalf of a user and withdraw currency B to a user's destination address. I'