- how to study math for ML paper literally saying, i am very interested in ML. I know just basic ML(masters university levels). but i feel like i need to be more mathematical person to be a first author of ml papers.(have one as second author in nips but i was just a supporter) instead going to phD, what can i do to improve my m
- Data stuffs currently marketing coordinator doing lots of vlookups and Excel work. want to learn python for data analysis and just for fun ( code side projects). what's best way to learn? YouTube? codeacademy? buy a course at University? buy accelerated course at coding school? thanks!!! 😌
- Grad Degree or Online Learning (udemy, etc) I am a senior in undergrad and the University of Minnesota and recently switched from Electical Engineering to Computer Engineering. I am interested in going into software and the tech industry in general as a Software Engineer. Should I go for an intergrated CompE BS/CSCI MS or just get the BS and
- BLINDTalk privately with your coworkers. Promotions? All-hands? Join your company's internal discussion.
- Video Producer Referral Looking for a position that can offer a great TC, allows me to work in the gaming sphere, and challenges me daily. Simple as that. My current company (education tech company) is amazing in respect, systems, and overall mission but I’m looking to leave to grow into a greater role with a better TC for
- Unpopular opinion: Developer Advocacy is bullshit Finding a way to combine development, sales and marketing into one role was no easy feat. But they did it. Behold the Developer Advocate. The role in which you become a human ad for a company in exchange for a social media following. Salespeople couldn't sell to devs so instead they got devs to sel
- Switch to pure Backend Roles from Full-Stack Dev I have worked 3+ years as a Full-stack Dev contributed in both frontend and backend equally using technologies like Backbone/React/Java Spring/Ruby on Rails/MongoDB/SQL Server/ Nginx/SOLR/Redis/RabbitMQ. I wish to transition to a role focussed on Backend / Distributed Computing role. I have curren
- sick to death of 'progressive' fraud and aggression (women in tech) love women. love women in tech. hired and promoted many women at google in technical roles ... years before it became topic of discussion or fashionable groupthink obsession ... before training, c level diversity staff, or self loathing reports about how googlers are not right colors and genders etc