- TOP TECH COMPANY RANKINGS - 2019 EDITION 0: Google, Facebook, Netflix 1: Uber, Airbnb, Apple, LinkedIn 2. Dropbox, Lyft, Square 3: Microsoft, Amazon, Pinterest, Twitter, Slack, Stripe 4: Salesforce, Yelp, Bloomberg, Adobe, Box, Tesla, Indeed, Splunk 5: Zillow, Oracle, IBM, VMWare, SAP, Twilio, Tableau, Glassdoor, Walmart Labs 6: Everything
- 🥇 MAJOR TECH EMPLOYER POWER RANKINGS (SEATTLE ONLY, Q4 2017) These rankings take into account: desirability, compensation, prestige, reputation, quality of life, exclusivity, company trajectory, social brand value, career growth opportunities, stock performance, location, office quality and a secret sauce of other factors. This analysis is focused specificall
- Considering a Masters or Bootcamp Finance Undergrad w/ IT minor just trying to get into an entry level analytics position I worked with SQL, Python, R, Tableau, Alteryx, VBA, data management, and relational databases what master program can i get into thats good for non stem undegrad majors? or whats an good bootcamp i can do on
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Is softrware engineering the best career in Tech? Is software engineering the best career in Tech? I am currently working as a Business Analyst. Working with SQL, Excel and Tableau. Was looking for options on next career steps to take. I am not interested in Data Science/Machine learning. Tried few online courses and the level of advanced math req
- Help! Gender wage discrimination I just started a new job as a Sr. Consultant at a smaller consulting company where I am on site locally at the client with 2 other Sr. Consultants who were also just hired in the last 3 months. 2 of us are Technical Business Analysts and the other is a Tableau Developer. 1 graduated in 2011, the oth
- vote Which SWE offer to pick? Apple Base : 170k Stock : 300k over 4 years Sign on : 65k (first year) + 30k (second year) Bonus : 10 -15% Refreshers : 75k over 4 years (not guaranteed) Relocation : Standard package Location : Cupertino Salesforce (Tableau) Base : 155k Stock : 250k over 4 years Sign on : 50k (first year) Bonus :
- Tableau server admin certification and career How good is having a Tableau server admin certification along with similar job experience? To elaborate, what is the general salary trend or how good is the job prospect in such role?
- link Comparing Offers (updated Tableau offer) I have 5 years experience in software engineering and recently received the following offers. Any input or advice would be appreciated. Amazon (Ads tech) – New York : Base – 165K, Equity – 84shares (as of today($1693/share) 142K, Sign-on: $50K (first year), $50K (second year) Oracle (OCI) – S
- Career Advice for a Late Bloomer I write SQL queries for reports and use an arcane reporting tool called Jasper Studio, and some Tableau. I'm in NYC at a non profit with 83k TC/3 yoe. I'm also a teaching assistant at a data analytics/viz boot camp run by Trilogy education at Columbia - 13k TC. We cover basic Python, Pandas, data
- Amazon vs Tableau Hello There, Got offers from Amazon(TC: 210k with 2 yoe) and Tableau(will discuss the offer detail tomorrow). Can someone give me guidance about which company to choose (considering wlb, career development, culture)? Thanks a lot!
- Career for data analyst (should I get a master?) Im currently a business dat analyst. I know how to code in Python and R, use Tableau and Excel regularly and proficiently. 3+ years of experience so far. My background was hardware engineer though. current total comp is 140k base + maybe 40k in equity (company is still private, so stock has no value
- Next Step? 30 y/o bachelors in business admin. Currently working as an analyst in SF. Use SQL to pull data and run with it. Creating dashboards and slide decks using Tableau/Power BI. Make actionable insights on data and pinpoints metrics to monitor. Technical Skills: SQL, Tableau, Power BI, Excel Financial
- BIE wants to transfer to data scientist I have been working as a business intelligence engineer for 5 years. The job duties are more related with Microsoft BI stack tools, Tableau and other traditional database development like Oracle. There was a day, after I attended a data scientist seminar, I found my new career goal which is to becom
- Career advise for a Business Intelligence Analyst Hello, I am currently working as a business intelligence analyst - i typically work on OBIEE / Tableau and Alteryx for ETL and lead/manage mid-sized BI projects. I am looking for career advise to update my profile. I am also interested to learn about data science. Any advise on what kind of certific
- Tableau career path What does the career path (hierarchy) at Tableau (Tech Ops division) look like?
- SAP Consulting - Want to change career from SAP into something new I know SAP consulting market is almost dead or pays peanuts in bay area. I think it is impossible to stay in bay area with that kinda of SAP consulting rates on top of paying the health insurance from your pocket... I was checking dice and with SAP search I can find less than 100 job postings and wi