- Company warns you not to display company’s logo in public This topic started in the Uber channel but I’ve decided to bring this outside since I want to know if your company has ever sent an email to all employees to not displaying company’s logo in public or not? At Uber it’s quite common (and frequent) for us to receive those emails especially when there
- Contract @ Google/Facebook? In a pickle and hoping for some advice/interesting views to help me make a tough decision. Current YOE 9, TC ~$190k. Summary: I recently interviewed for non-tech FTE roles at Facebook and Google but am now looking at contract roles at both. Tl; dr: stay put in a good job in a dying industry, or ass
- Uber logo The old logo was better. The old logo had prestige. Wtf is this new logo?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Taxi drivers In an UberX on my way to an appointment, and a “licensed” taxi driver shows up, albeit within a Prius with the Uber logo rather than a taxi sign. I’m getting a regular taxi vibe here. This is awful.
- Move out of SF? I am white male TC $160k from Netherlands, 27 I am ugly as fuck, it is even hot, this is how ugly I am. When I hook up with a girl, she sends a snap to her friends. In fact, i feel high demand from girls, no complains. The problem is that I feel like girls here does not have sense of humor and cur
- So Uber finally got rid of its famous “toilet seat cover” logo? Congrats!