- Best way to move money into crypto? I know a lot of people who have a hard time putting Fiat money into a crypto exchange to purchase coins. We all want a method that is fast, has low/no fees, and is secure. I’m not aware of a single entry point that offers all 3 of these together. I wanted to share my current method for going from Fi
- Withdraw to Dollars outside of Coinbase/GDAX? I’ve got crypto in wallets, Binance, Bittrex, and Coinbase. I’d like to take some money off the table and into my bank account, but would prefer that not be done with Coinbase/GDAX. Anybody know how else I can withdraw?
- Best altcoin exchange websites other than binance I have a binance account, but it doesn’t have all altcoins. Bittrex is closed. What are other altcoin exchange websites i can use? I heard poloniex and cryptopia, checking here if there are any other websites.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Which 5 Crypto Exchanges? Most people I talk to about crypto tell me I should have accounts in few (around 5) in different exchange sites. Currently I only use Binance and KuCoin (for alts). I was trying to sign up in Bittrex too, but registrations are closed since December 15th. I'm watching some coins that look interesti
- vote Which crypto exchange to use? I'm new to crypto, can't sign up for Bittrex account atm. Who would you trust for your trades? If it's not on the list, add it as a comment and others please "like" it if you agree
- Good Cryptocurrency? I see a lot of talk about gains in crypto currency. I signed up for an account on bittrex but not sure where to invest. Any suggestions?
- Resources for Newcomers I have seen some people ask about what exchanges to use, so here are my recommendations: GDAX.com: this is Coinbase’s exchange and only has a few coins that you can trade between, but that is expected to change in 2018. This is best for trading fiat (USD, EUR, GBP) to crypto. Also, their USD storag