- Best Crypto exchange I am sick of seeing exorbitant fees for trading cryptos on Coinbase. What is the best low-fee exchange I can use that: 1. supports a vast majority of altcoins 2. Non-shady 3. Open to US residents 4. Allows conditional (stop-loss) orders So far I’m trying out Bittrex and that seems to be leading th
- Best altcoin exchange websites other than binance I have a binance account, but it doesn’t have all altcoins. Bittrex is closed. What are other altcoin exchange websites i can use? I heard poloniex and cryptopia, checking here if there are any other websites.
- What's best exchange for trading alt coins? I've been on Coinbase the whole time and thought of trading other alt coins as well. Looking for recommendations which exchange is good.
- Best place to exchange CAD to USD in downtown SF? I have ~3k CAD, wondering where is the best place to buy some USD?
- What is the best and most reliable exchange as of Jan 2018? Title^^^
- Switching to a contract role in WA. Is the health exchange the best place to buy insurance? Broker? In a few weeks I'm switching to a contract role. The insurance plans they offer are pretty crappy and expensive. I see on the health Exchange pretty okay plans and prices, but I don't know if this is the best path. Is there some kind of health insurance brokers that are better? Is it better to buy d
- St. Valentine's day gifts Do you exchange gifts with your SO? If yes, what was the best gift you've got? TC 220
- USD to CAD using VBCE Anyone tried it? They have the best exchange rate I could find. How was your experience?
- Sending money India What is the best way to send money to India? I use remitly but is there a better option where I get better exchange rates and instant transfers?
- best platform to trade crypto Which exchange(s) is best for trading high volumes (ie. 100k worth of eth) at a relatively low frequency? been looking into gdax and kraken since gemini and coinbase have low buying and selling limits.
- transferring large amount from US to Australia I want to transfer around 20000 USD to my cousin in Australia by Oct 20th. I am seeking recommendations for best possible way to transfer this amount that can avoid hidden fees and can offer favorable exchange rate. Google search says transferwise and ofx as options. Anyone used them before? Are the
- 11 years of SWE Experience and $225 TC in NYC - have I peaked? Hi, I'm trying to plot my next career move. I've been talking to a lot of recruiters and they said they can't beat my comp and they said at best they could match or some have even suggested taking a pay cut in exchange for equity at some startups. I'm not sure what to do here- have I peaked wrt tot
- Resources for Newcomers I have seen some people ask about what exchanges to use, so here are my recommendations: GDAX.com: this is Coinbase’s exchange and only has a few coins that you can trade between, but that is expected to change in 2018. This is best for trading fiat (USD, EUR, GBP) to crypto. Also, their USD storag
- TransferWise or best way to receive money from Europe I’m expecting to receive a fairly large amount of Euro from France (~100K Euros) and wondering what’s the best way to get the money while avoiding fees and trouble. The money will come over as a wire transfer of some kind (ie: I will not be getting stack of bills or a check). Banks exchange rate f
- How do I finish my Cryptocurrency Exchange side project? I have a side project that I already spent ~$50k on – a cryptocurrency broker that acts as a middleman between a client and other exchanges. User sends me coin A, I deposit Amount minus Fee to exchange X, execute a trade on behalf of a user and withdraw currency B to a user's destination address. I'
- Any chance for an Indian to become VP of Alibaba? Sky is not the limit. We’ve already conquered Google and Microsoft. I was an exchange student in Shanghai for half a year. Love it! Best city ever. CEO is only for Chinese I believe, but VP/SVP is not impossible. I can speak some mandarin, and still learning. I’m 29 now, L6 SDM at AWS. I’m pretty s
- AI experts/developers - your valuable opinion please !!! I am a beginner in the world of AI – just been going through some basic material so far. I am well experienced in C/C++ development. I am going to start implementing something as a Proof of concept. Experts, your valuable inputs can save months off my time – please help! I have ample time available