- NASA moral dilemma I work at the NASA Jet propulsion Lab. JPL is technically on a NASA site but is owned by Caltech, so it gets some benefits to being sort of government but also sort of a contractor... Well, it turns out this works nicely for their business model. They receive 90% of public money for NASA HQ to miti
- maybe marrying a girl from overseas so i met this girl from who is kazhak and lives in turkey (speaks russian, turkish, english) and im american (white). she is 23 and im 35. shes an amazing person and wants to get married and im guessing wants to get out of turkey before erdogan turns it to rubble. She is smart and is studying p
- Who buys gas from Shell, Chevron, etc? I buy my gas from Costco mostly, or Arco if I need gas and no Costco nearby. I drive by Shell and Chevron and see the ridiculous price they charge for gas and I'm always amazed that they even have customers. Yeah this is a tech forum and we could all afford to pay triple for gas and not change our
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Is gas from Shell/Chevron better than Costco? Costco gas is much cheaper. All of them are top tier.
- Chevron interview What is covered in an engineering interview with Chevron? I have an interview for completion engineering manager and hydraulic fracturing SME. What should I expect TC to be with 10 yoe?
- #job opening in San Ramon I heard Chevron currently has several tax positions open in San Ramon salary range from 100k to 145K plus 10% bonus start from, every other Friday off, 8% 401K matching and pension benefits
- Anyone working for chevron ? How is the work culture in general How is the work culture in chevron in Bay Area. Thanks !