- vote Best Tech Companies To Work For In 2019 (in no particular order) : ✓ Jane Street / Two Sigma / Citadel ✓ Google / Facebook / Amazon / Microsoft / Netflix / Apple ✓ Uber / Lyft / Airbnb / Pinterest / LinkedIn ✓ Snap / Twitter / Slack / Palantir / Square / Rubrik ✓ Yelp / Quora / Box / Dropbox / Twitch / Hulu / Spotify / Snowflake ✓ NVIDIA / Salesforce / Adobe /
- vote What do you think will happen to UBER after ipo? Do the needful below or kindly revert back ASAP in comments. Edit: (My opinion) So, isn't lyft eating up ride shares? Why would I use Uber eats? There's Postmates, Doordash, eat24, Amazon restaurants and many more. Some of these are subscription based and low cost. They all deliver to the door, r
- Looking for opportunities in Operations... #foodtech #retail #delivery operations Guys, I have 5+ years of experience in operations with companies like Swiggy/freshmenu/Foodpanda.(last mile /new business launch) I am looking for opportunities here in USA in companies like Postmates/Doordash/Grubhub/Walmart/Target/Amazon etc. Can anyone refer me ?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Building a Business Team from scratch Imagine I have a great app idea in the very beginning stages, and let's say it's closely related to Postmates' business structure (selling to and integrating with physical locations, starting in 1 city then scaling nationwide). I'm solo currently and am looking to find who exactly I need to start of
- Postmates crazy? I’ve been using food delivery app to feed myself for a very long time. After trying out all kinds of apps, I chose Postmates since it’s cheaper and offers more choices. Recently I noticed Postmates added their own fees to menu prices. But the price are ridiculously high. And they don’t make it cons+2