- Stocks are at all time high. Spent 3 weeks reviewing strategy, thoughts ? I am selling all and reallocating as follows Quantitative system that rotates between 9 ETFs that represent some key asset classes. SPDR S&P 500 Trust ETF (SPY) for big stocks in the U.S. iShares Russell 2000 ETF (IWM) for small U.S. stocks iShares MSCI EAFE ETF (EFA) for international stocks in developed markets iShares MSCI Emerging Mark
- The American “Invade the world, Invite the world” ruling class George H. W. Bush served as the 41st President of the United States from 1989 to 1993. He presided over the fall of the Berlin Wall, the unification of Germany, the liberation of 100 million Eastern Europeans and the dissolution of the Soviet Union into 15 independent nations. At the time America wa
- What to do if your manager and Sr. make you feel inferior? I'm a mid-level designer but my Sr. has pulled me aside a couple of times telling me: - he doesn't like being challenged so much by me (I'm asking questions because I thought my job was to understand the problems and help find the solutions to them) - that I'm just a Jr. (I'm not) - that I can get
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- U.S. Military Trusted More Than Google, Facebook to Develop AI ayy lmao https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-01-10/u-s-military-trusted-more-than-google-facebook-to-develop-ai
- link Will Uber sell it's South East Asian business to Grab? Grab’s $2 billion fundraising, announced on Monday and led by SoftBank, has changed the ride-hailing game in that region, giving the Singapore-based firm what may be an unassailable advantage. Uber may have to consider selling its assets to Grab. That is an enormous turnaround on the situation for